Acer Announces Full Line of 4K2K and WQHD Resolution Monitors
Bigger screens, sharper images plus smart colour control and eye protection technologies provide comfortable viewing
Acer has announced its comprehensive line-up of high resolution monitors with bigger screens up to 32 inches and sharper images in 4K2K and WQHD resolutions. In addition, Acer ColourPlus and Acer EyeProtect features deliver stunning, higher quality imagery for a more immersive and comfortable visual experience. Acer will also be the world’s first to launch the 4K2K monitor in 32-inch screen size.
Acer has three high resolution monitor series designed for individual, SMB, or corporate professionals who specialize in visual and gaming or work with complex data.
- Acer B6 specialty series designed for the commercial market with up to a 32-inch screen, features an ergonomic stand() that allows the display to tilt -5 to 35 degrees and swivel 60 degrees to the left or right for maximum user comfort.
- Acer CB0 series for the prosumer market includes SMB and home offices, and features Acer EyeProtect and ColourPlus technologies to improve work productivity.
- Acer XB0 series for avid gamers; when used with a GeForce® GTX™-powered PC, NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ display technology eliminates screen tearing and minimizes display stutter and input lag to deliver smoother, faster, and more responsive gaming.
Bigger screen and sharper imagery
The new high resolution monitors with 27-32-inch screens()offer more real estate to display expansive content. They display sharper images in WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) and 4K2K (3840 x 2160 pixels) that’s four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, presenting stunning high quality images for outstanding visual enjoyment. On the 21:9 aspect ratio() (2560 x 1080 pixels) models, users can view dual screens in landscape mode for convenient multi-tasking, or switch to portrait mode for viewing lengthy webpages or data with less page scrolling.
Acer ColourPlus for rich and consistent colours
Acer ColourPlus() is a set of technologies that ensures real and consistent colour output in addition to sharper and clearer visuals.
Built-in 100% sRGB colour correction technology delivers high colour accuracy and colour space reproduction, while the wide colour gamut provides rich, natural colours desired by design professionals and photo enthusiasts for accurate colour matching across applications and print output. A 6-axis colour independent adjustment permits precise colour and saturation control for customized settings. The 178 degrees wide viewing angle()preserves image clarity and prime colours without colour shift or image distortion. In addition, super sharpness technology optimizes images from a lower resolution for clearer image quality, for example, optimizing a 1080p photo on a high resolution monitor.
Acer EyeProtect aides prolonged use
Acer EyeProtect() incorporates several features that take into consideration prolonged usage by heavy users such as programmers, writers, and graphic designers to reduce eye strain. It includes flicker-less technology that eliminates screen flicker for comfortable viewing through a stable supply of power; the ComfyView display reduces reflection from light sources on the non-glare panel; and low-dimming technology enables brightness settings down to 15 percent in darker environments to reduce eye fatigue, while working in non-optimal lighting conditions.
 Specifications may vary depending on model.
 Screen sizes may vary depending on model.
 21:9 ratio available on 29” size only.
 Acer ColorPlus available on B6 Specialty and CB0 series only.
 178-degrees wide viewing angle on B6 Specialty series and selected models.
 Acer EyeProtect available on CB0 and XB0 series only.
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Buffalo...
Following days of uncertainty after African National Congress (ANC) Eastern Cape Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) member, Andile Lungisa, controversially contested and won the...
Several anti-crime operations that were conducted by...
Eastern Cape police on Monday appealed to the public for...
The Democratic Alliance (DA) on Monday said that...
The Headmaster of St George’s Preparatory School, Mr Alex Hall...
With the objective of opening the world of literature to the...
The St Andrew’s College 1st XV got off to a dream...
The African National Congress (ANC) in the Nelson Mandela...
- Police intercept drugs worth R1.5 million destined for Eastern Cape, two men and woman arrested
- Police investigating after PE doctor robbed at gunpoint at his surgery
- Over 1 000 police vehicles out of service in the Eastern Cape alone: DA
- Three men expected in court for Uitenhage house robbery
- NMMU Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship award recipients ready to do proud