Bafana drops in FIFA Rankings
Bafana Bafana has dropped five places to 60th in the latest FIFA rankings, which were released on Thursday morning.
The South African National team have also dropped down one place to 16th, in the African FIFA rankings.
Africa Top 10:
2. Ivory Coast
6. Cape Verde islands
World Top 10:
IMAGE supplied by citizen.co.za
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Buffalo City Region says it is concerned about the "deteriorating" state of the African National Congress (ANC) -led alliance in the district as well as political infighting in the municipality's council that saw disgruntled ANC councillors recently voting with the...
Two municipal ward by-elections will take place in the Eastern...
Police in Kirkwood on Monday appealed to local...
Over the past weekend, police in the King William’s Town...
Several successful operations were conducted over...
Port Elizabeth-born and raised amputee, Shaun Bakker will...
Agri Eastern Cape has called on drought-hit farmers to...
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL)...
The Graeme 1st XI was brought down to earth...
British Airways today celebrated its love of Milan...
- Tragedy averted as father and son rescued in Port Elizabeth
- Traffic advisory - Controlled blasting on the N2 between Dutywa and Mthatha
- DA condemns waste of municipal funds by Buffalo City Metro
- Teenagers - Venter and De Jager, win maiden SPAR River Mile titles
- Eastern Cape farmers brace for new national minimum wage