Bay dancers off to Ireland!
The Irish Dancing South African Championships were held in Johannesburg during October and the dancers from the M.A.D studio (McWilliams Academy of Dance) did Port Elizabeth proud!
The competition was fierce and the heat intense, but for 3 days they gave it their all!
Six dancers have qualified to represent South Africa at the World Championships to be held in Dublin, Ireland in March 2017.
- Courtney Pearce (7th qualification)
- Mia Jansen van Rensburg (2nd qualification)
- Jenna Hayes (3rd qualification)
- Lisa Ward (2nd qualification)
- Siobhan Moore (4th qualification)
- Michaela Flood (1st qualification with MAD; 4 in total)
NELSON MANDELA BAY clothing designer, Thabo Makhetha-Kwinana, crafts contemporary...
- Severe thunderstorms expected over eastern half of Eastern Cape
- EP Cricket pays tribute to Colin Rushmere
- First cop on scene after elderly American couple is hijacked recognised
- Bethelsdorp man in custody for allegedly shooting dead rival gang member
- Nothing wrong with employing #FeesMustFall activists if they never broke the law: NMMU