Bay dancers off to Ireland!
The Irish Dancing South African Championships were held in Johannesburg during October and the dancers from the M.A.D studio (McWilliams Academy of Dance) did Port Elizabeth proud!
The competition was fierce and the heat intense, but for 3 days they gave it their all!
Six dancers have qualified to represent South Africa at the World Championships to be held in Dublin, Ireland in March 2017.
- Courtney Pearce (7th qualification)
- Mia Jansen van Rensburg (2nd qualification)
- Jenna Hayes (3rd qualification)
- Lisa Ward (2nd qualification)
- Siobhan Moore (4th qualification)
- Michaela Flood (1st qualification with MAD; 4 in total)
NELSON MANDELA BAY clothing designer, Thabo Makhetha-Kwinana, crafts contemporary...
- Metro cops seize laptops from officials after irregular payments
- Time for Port Elizabeth's 'sleeping giant' to wake up to UDZ rebates
- East London woman scarred for life after horror abortion at illegal clinic
- Will the Freedom Movement pull it off without Save South Africa?
- President Zuma to bestow 2017 National Orders Awards