Blazing new Summer menu infused with TABASCO® Sauces!
Col’Cacchio pizzeria, one of South Africa’s most popular and authentic eateries is proud to introduce its new Summer menu which will be available from November 2016 at all outlets across the country. The new menu boasts an array of scrumptious items from delicious gourmet pizzas’ to spicy new salads and a fun spin-off Mac and Cheese bound to keep the kids coming back for more…
Col’Cacchio pizzeria has always prided themselves on being innovative, responsive and persistently striving to cater to its constantly growing customer base. The Italian-inspired eatery has added some exciting taste combinations to recreate their extensive Summer menu offering.
Customers can look forward to exciting new additions, including:
- Vegan margherita pizza: tomato base, herbs, dairy-free cheese. If you love cheese but can’t or won’t eat dairy, this is for you! A tasty alternative to cheese that is free from animal ingredients, perfect for vegetarians and vegans or those who are lactose intolerant. Customers will be able to build their own pizzas using the vegan margherita as a base or request vegan cheese on existing pizzas at an additional cost
Celeb Chef Series Pizzas
- The Phat Cat: Beef bolognaise with a creamy béchamel sauce topped with mozzarella
- The Private Chef: Crème fraîche & spinach base, mozzarella, marinated Asian chicken topped with a truffle infused Asian mayonnaise, crispy leeks, basil and Italian parmesan shavings
- Don Salsa: Tomato base, pulled BBQ chicken, mozzarella, smoked mozzarella, corn and avocado salsa, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- Asiatico: Lettuce, broccoli, spiralized carrots, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, Italian parmesan, cucumber, TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce and ponzu dressing
- La Mela: Spinach, lettuce, shaved fennel, shaved apple, cranberries, hazelnuts, TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce and truffle dressing
- Cheesy Spag Spiders: Chicken cheese sausage threaded with spaghetti, pomodoro sauce, cheesy béchamel sauce, bread crumbs, Italian parmesan
- Affumicato: spicy pulled ribs in a creamy TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, topped with julienned carrots, coriander
- Deconstructed lemon meringue: Meringue, lemon curd, biscuit crumb
- Profiteroles: Pastry balls with a whipped cream centre
- The refreshing summertime drink of Aperol, bubbles and soda water.
As always, it’s about making every meal from scratch and using the freshest ingredients to create the most palatable textures and tastes.
The new Summer menu will be available from November 2016, which will also include the all-new 2016/17 Celebrity Chef Series pizzas.
For more info on the new Summer menu visit www.colcacchio.co.za or hop onto the social media platforms.
President Jacob Zuma has affirmed the recommendation not to increase the salaries of public office bearers for the 2016/17 financial year. The Independent Commission for the Remuneration of Public Office Bearers has recommended that there be no adjustment to the remuneration...
Mykonos Casino and Resort is getting ready to ignite...
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) as...
No matter how frustrated you may be with your landlord...
Medical inflation has consistently been well above CPI...
Port Alfred police on Tuesday appealed to the public for...
A former employee of the Joe Gqabi Municipality, Corly van...
The George Municipality Fire Brigade and Eden...
A key buzzword at the moment in the education space...
Cohen Property Developments, which has built more...
- Why does a 13th cheque not give me double my usual take-home pay?
- Govt warns errant motorists this festive season
- Another extremely hot day expected over Eastern Cape on Tuesday
- Change has come to the Bay: Mayor Athol Trollip gives his 100 days progress report
- New energy deal signals kick-off of EC power savings drive