Blazing new Summer menu infused with TABASCO® Sauces!
Col’Cacchio pizzeria, one of South Africa’s most popular and authentic eateries is proud to introduce its new Summer menu which will be available from November 2016 at all outlets across the country. The new menu boasts an array of scrumptious items from delicious gourmet pizzas’ to spicy new salads and a fun spin-off Mac and Cheese bound to keep the kids coming back for more…
Col’Cacchio pizzeria has always prided themselves on being innovative, responsive and persistently striving to cater to its constantly growing customer base. The Italian-inspired eatery has added some exciting taste combinations to recreate their extensive Summer menu offering.
Customers can look forward to exciting new additions, including:
- Vegan margherita pizza: tomato base, herbs, dairy-free cheese. If you love cheese but can’t or won’t eat dairy, this is for you! A tasty alternative to cheese that is free from animal ingredients, perfect for vegetarians and vegans or those who are lactose intolerant. Customers will be able to build their own pizzas using the vegan margherita as a base or request vegan cheese on existing pizzas at an additional cost
Celeb Chef Series Pizzas
- The Phat Cat: Beef bolognaise with a creamy béchamel sauce topped with mozzarella
- The Private Chef: Crème fraîche & spinach base, mozzarella, marinated Asian chicken topped with a truffle infused Asian mayonnaise, crispy leeks, basil and Italian parmesan shavings
- Don Salsa: Tomato base, pulled BBQ chicken, mozzarella, smoked mozzarella, corn and avocado salsa, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- Asiatico: Lettuce, broccoli, spiralized carrots, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, Italian parmesan, cucumber, TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce and ponzu dressing
- La Mela: Spinach, lettuce, shaved fennel, shaved apple, cranberries, hazelnuts, TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce and truffle dressing
- Cheesy Spag Spiders: Chicken cheese sausage threaded with spaghetti, pomodoro sauce, cheesy béchamel sauce, bread crumbs, Italian parmesan
- Affumicato: spicy pulled ribs in a creamy TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, topped with julienned carrots, coriander
- Deconstructed lemon meringue: Meringue, lemon curd, biscuit crumb
- Profiteroles: Pastry balls with a whipped cream centre
- The refreshing summertime drink of Aperol, bubbles and soda water.
As always, it’s about making every meal from scratch and using the freshest ingredients to create the most palatable textures and tastes.
The new Summer menu will be available from November 2016, which will also include the all-new 2016/17 Celebrity Chef Series pizzas.
For more info on the new Summer menu visit www.colcacchio.co.za or hop onto the social media platforms.
Ford South Africa on Monday issued a safety recall for Ford...
Due to restricted stadium renovations that are being applied...
Oxigen has signed a sponsorship deal with...
Diligence on the part of Alexandria Detectives resulted in the interception and arrest of a man transporting stolen goods from Kenton on Sea to Port Elizabeth over the weekend. According to local police, on Sunday, at about 10:30, Sergeant Sunet Bakkes...
King William’s Town police are requesting community assistance...
Chippa United have built a reputation around their passing...
The Pink Ladies, a non-profit organisation, which assists...
South Africa has estimated a R350 billion annual...
South African motorists can expect another fuel price...
The Eastern Cape Provincial Legislature Portfolio Committee...
- 18-year-old male drowns in PE spear fishing tragedy
- Stolen electronics valued at R80 000 and destined for PE intercepted in Alexandria
- One of Port Elizabeth's most wanted gangsters expected in court after weekend arrest
- Another fuel price hike predicated at the end of January
- Two killed, one wounded in Bloemendal weekend shooting