Blazing new Summer menu infused with TABASCO® Sauces!
Col’Cacchio pizzeria, one of South Africa’s most popular and authentic eateries is proud to introduce its new Summer menu which will be available from November 2016 at all outlets across the country. The new menu boasts an array of scrumptious items from delicious gourmet pizzas’ to spicy new salads and a fun spin-off Mac and Cheese bound to keep the kids coming back for more…
Col’Cacchio pizzeria has always prided themselves on being innovative, responsive and persistently striving to cater to its constantly growing customer base. The Italian-inspired eatery has added some exciting taste combinations to recreate their extensive Summer menu offering.
Customers can look forward to exciting new additions, including:
- Vegan margherita pizza:tomato base, herbs, dairy-free cheese. If you love cheese but can’t or won’t eat dairy, this is for you! A tasty alternative to cheese that is free from animal ingredients, perfect for vegetarians and vegans or those who are lactose intolerant. Customers will be able to build their own pizzas using the vegan margherita as a base or request vegan cheese on existing pizzas at an additional cost
Celeb Chef Series Pizzas
- The Phat Cat: Beef bolognaise with a creamy béchamel sauce topped with mozzarella
- The Private Chef: Crème fraîche & spinach base, mozzarella, marinated Asian chicken topped with a truffle infused Asian mayonnaise, crispy leeks, basil and Italian parmesan shavings
- Don Salsa: Tomato base, pulled BBQ chicken, mozzarella, smoked mozzarella, corn and avocado salsa, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- Asiatico: Lettuce, broccoli, spiralized carrots, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, Italian parmesan, cucumber, TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce and ponzu dressing
- La Mela: Spinach, lettuce, shaved fennel, shaved apple, cranberries, hazelnuts, TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce and truffle dressing
- Cheesy Spag Spiders: Chicken cheese sausage threaded with spaghetti, pomodoro sauce, cheesy béchamel sauce, bread crumbs, Italian parmesan
- Affumicato:spicy pulled ribs in a creamy TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, topped with julienned carrots, coriander
- Deconstructed lemon meringue:Meringue, lemon curd, biscuit crumb
- Profiteroles: Pastry balls with a whipped cream centre
- The refreshing summertime drink of Aperol, bubbles and soda water.
As always, it’s about making every meal from scratch and using the freshest ingredients to create the most palatable textures and tastes.
The new Summer menu will be available from November 2016, which will also include the all-new 2016/17 Celebrity Chef Series pizzas.
For more info on the new Summer menu visit www.colcacchio.co.za or hop onto the social media platforms.
The retail price of both 93 and 95 octane petrol will decrease by 8c a litre on Wednesday, while the price of diesel will also decrease by 2c a litre and the wholesale price of illuminating paraffin will decrease by 8c a litre, the Department of Energy...
The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) on...
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA), which...
The Democratic Alliance (DA) on Friday said that it would...
Almost half of all phishing attacks (fraudulent email messages...
Key executives from Grant Thornton South Africa provide commentary...
The finance minister, Mr Gordhan, delivered a budget speech...
Queens College last Saturday won the Queenstown Under-17 Sevens...
That innovation is important and necessary for survival...
A 45-year-old man from Butterworth is expected in court on...
- Police appeal for information after 95-year-old Uitenhage woman raped and murdered
- NMMU urges students to apply for Fee Adjustment Grant
- Dept of Energy confirms slight petrol price decreases for March 2017
- Centane man gets 7-year suspended sentence after killing his own brother
- Hawks task team arrests four suspects including traffic officers for corruption