Boomtown hires Production Manager to bring ideas to life
Coming with 18 years experience, Tanya’s passion and mission to achieve perfection in realising the creative department’s vision for a campaign is tangible; “I am very passionate about what I do, and I love the challenges given to me daily. The fact that Boomtown’s creativity delivers results means I know I have a role to play in delivering client delight as well as making an impact on the recipient of our creation.”
Tanya’s role sees her juggling anything from making the never-been-done-before ideas come to life to sourcing and bringing together the best teams and resources to print management and budget setting.
“It’s the variety I love” added Tanya.
- NMMU students bag Mandela Rhodes Scholarships for postgraduates
- Goods worth R52 000 recovered after detectives track down housebreaking suspect via stolen phone
- Alleged Upstand Dogs gang member arrested after appearing at court to support fellow gangsters
- LATEST UPDATE on Garden Route wildfires
- Facing punitive tariffs from Nelson Mandela Bay, Kouga Council looks to impose water restrictions