Boomtown hires Production Manager to bring ideas to life
Coming with 18 years experience, Tanya’s passion and mission to achieve perfection in realising the creative department’s vision for a campaign is tangible; “I am very passionate about what I do, and I love the challenges given to me daily. The fact that Boomtown’s creativity delivers results means I know I have a role to play in delivering client delight as well as making an impact on the recipient of our creation.”
Tanya’s role sees her juggling anything from making the never-been-done-before ideas come to life to sourcing and bringing together the best teams and resources to print management and budget setting.
“It’s the variety I love” added Tanya.
- UPDATE: NMMU appeals for calm while it's working to get classes underway
- Violence rocks NMMU for a third day, while thousands expected to march on Union Buildings
- You are telling an awful amount of lies: Price tells cop who arrested Vumazonke
- Notorius Port Elizabeth gang leader denied bail
- Another false restart as NMMU descends into #FeesMustFall chaos - Update: Teargas fired at protesting students