Boomtown hires Production Manager to bring ideas to life
Coming with 18 years experience, Tanya’s passion and mission to achieve perfection in realising the creative department’s vision for a campaign is tangible; “I am very passionate about what I do, and I love the challenges given to me daily. The fact that Boomtown’s creativity delivers results means I know I have a role to play in delivering client delight as well as making an impact on the recipient of our creation.”
Tanya’s role sees her juggling anything from making the never-been-done-before ideas come to life to sourcing and bringing together the best teams and resources to print management and budget setting.
“It’s the variety I love” added Tanya.
- Case against men who kidnapped woman outside Peddie court and murdered her postponed
- First cop on scene after elderly American couple is hijacked recognised
- Two killed after gunmen open fire at family, police appeal for leads
- Busted! Lusikisiki cop appears in court for demanding R1 500 bribe from driver at accident
- Two men in custody for house robberies in East London - more arrests expected