Coega embarks on stakeholder roadshows in the Eastern Cape
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) will from this week embark on stakeholder roadshows, covering the length and breadth of the Eastern Cape to inform and empower communities and small businesses about Coega’s job opportunities, small business development and support, training and development opportunities, and the Beijing Automobile International Corporation (BAIC) update.
“The roadshows form part of our Coega’s outreach programmes, which takes place on regular bases every year throughout the province of the Eastern Cape.” says, Dr Ayanda Vilakazi, CDC unit head of marketing & communications.
The Coega stakeholder roadshows will start on Thursday, 15 September 2016 till Friday, 23 September 2016, covering the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, East London, Matatiele, Ntabankulu, Mthatha, and Queenstown.
The roadshows will take place at the following listed venues:
Nelson Mandela Bay
- Gelvandale Community Hall on 15 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Nangoza Jebe Hall, New Brighton on 15 September 2016, 16:00 – 18:00pm
- Uitenhage City Hall, Uitenhage on 16 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Buffalo City Town Hall on 19 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Harry Gwala Community Hall on 20 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Ntabankulu Town Hall on 21 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- King Sabata Dalindyebo City Hall on 22 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Queenstown Town Hall on 23 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
The relaxed former frontier town of Grahamstown is not...
Fun times were had at The Boardwalk on Thursday all in the name of charity. Finalists for the Mr Port Elizabeth UberMANn campaign rolled people around the lake of The Boardwalk to raise funds in aid of the Association for the Physically Disabled (APD) of Nelson Mandela Bay...
As one of South Africa’s most prominent news...
KIA Motors has signed a memorandum of...
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) is the...
The trial of disgraced Port Elizabeth businessman, Christopher Panayiotou, and co-accused Sinethemba Nenembe and Zolani Sibeko, resumed in the Port Elizabeth High Court on Friday. Panayiotou and his co-accused are alleged to have orchestrated the faked kidnapping and murder of his wife, Jayde, in April 2015...
Members of iMveli Cycling Academy will be holding a...
The Democratic Alliance (DA) says it will on Friday write to...
Sports car fanatics will be in for a rare treat when over a...
FULL SPEECH - Save South Africa convener, businessman...
- Panayiotou Murder Trial: Terry Price and Captain Kanna Swanepoel lock horns
- Port Elizabeth man busted with cocaine worth R100 000 disguised as Grandpa sachets
- Video: Mr PE UberMANn finalists wheel around The Boardwalk in aid of APD
- Port Elizabeth anglers rescued at Cape Recife after being cut off by high tide
- Transport Deputy Minister expected in PE for long weekend road safety campaign