Coega embarks on stakeholder roadshows in the Eastern Cape
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) will from this week embark on stakeholder roadshows, covering the length and breadth of the Eastern Cape to inform and empower communities and small businesses about Coega’s job opportunities, small business development and support, training and development opportunities, and the Beijing Automobile International Corporation (BAIC) update.
“The roadshows form part of our Coega’s outreach programmes, which takes place on regular bases every year throughout the province of the Eastern Cape.” says, Dr Ayanda Vilakazi, CDC unit head of marketing & communications.
The Coega stakeholder roadshows will start on Thursday, 15 September 2016 till Friday, 23 September 2016, covering the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, East London, Matatiele, Ntabankulu, Mthatha, and Queenstown.
The roadshows will take place at the following listed venues:
Nelson Mandela Bay
- Gelvandale Community Hall on 15 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Nangoza Jebe Hall, New Brighton on 15 September 2016, 16:00 – 18:00pm
- Uitenhage City Hall, Uitenhage on 16 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Buffalo City Town Hall on 19 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Harry Gwala Community Hall on 20 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Ntabankulu Town Hall on 21 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- King Sabata Dalindyebo City Hall on 22 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
- Queenstown Town Hall on 23 September 2016, 10:00am – 12:00am
In association with Belgotex Sport – Greenfields SA, South Africa’s...
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality on Friday advised residents in the Van Staadens / Thornhill area of a possible interruption in electricity supply on Sunday and Westering residents of a planned water supply disruption on Tuesday. The Metro said that to enable essential upgrading and...
The economic transformation discussion...
The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would...
The Master Builders Association (MBA) of Eastern Cape hosted...
Members of the Bloemfontein Flying Squad dealt a heavy...
Disgruntled Road Accident Fund (RAF) employees, who are...
Four men and woman are expected in court on Monday after...
Over much deliberation and court proceedings over Springrose...
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL)...
- Ster-Kinekor closing cinemas at Greenacres as focus shifts to premium experiences
- Seven injured after elevator plunges to the ground at Mount Road police station
- Port Elizabeth border police confiscate three containers from Nigeria
- 21-year-old woman fatally stabs 40-year-old brother alleging he raped her since age 7
- Police intercept drugs worth R1.5 million destined for Eastern Cape, two men and woman arrested