COTY semi-finalist are…
The South African Guild of Motoring Journalists has announced the list of semi-finalists that will be vying for a position to contest next year’s Car of the Year Awards (COTY).
|Audi TT Coupe|
|Citroen C4 Cactus|
|Kia Grand Sedona|
|Land Rover Discovery Sport|
|Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe|
|Volkswagen Golf SV|
The finalist will be announced on September 30th with the winner being crowned in March 3rd next year.
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Buffalo...
Following days of uncertainty after African National Congress (ANC) Eastern Cape Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) member, Andile Lungisa, controversially contested and won the...
Several anti-crime operations that were conducted by...
Eastern Cape police on Monday appealed to the public for...
The Democratic Alliance (DA) on Monday said that...
The Headmaster of St George’s Preparatory School, Mr Alex Hall...
With the objective of opening the world of literature to the...
The St Andrew’s College 1st XV got off to a dream...
The African National Congress (ANC) in the Nelson Mandela...
- Over 1 000 police vehicles out of service in the Eastern Cape alone: DA
- Police appeal for leads following brazen early morning robbery in Ngcobo
- Police investigating after PE doctor robbed at gunpoint at his surgery
- Eight suspects expected in Port Elizabeth courts for various crimes
- NMMU Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship award recipients ready to do proud