COTY semi-finalist are…
The South African Guild of Motoring Journalists has announced the list of semi-finalists that will be vying for a position to contest next year’s Car of the Year Awards (COTY).
|Audi TT Coupe|
|Citroen C4 Cactus|
|Kia Grand Sedona|
|Land Rover Discovery Sport|
|Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe|
|Volkswagen Golf SV|
The finalist will be announced on September 30th with the winner being crowned in March 3rd next year.
Police in Port Elizabeth would like to warn mourners and those, who visit local grave sites, to be extra cautious and vigilant of their surroundings...
The Nelson Mandela Bay Chamber of Business on Wednesday...
The Healthy Living Alliance (HEALA) welcomes...
Aldm Melvin Naik, the first citizen of George, congratulated...
VICTORY entertainment, a new record label formed in Nelson...
Fans of authentic South African comedy will be pleased...
Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan has announced a number...
The luxury SUV was created in 1970 when Land Rover...
As many pundits predicted, the Minister of Finance...
A 24-year-old Dutywa man, Lwazi Dlisani, briefly appeared...
- Angry taxi drivers block off NMMU Missionvale Campus entrance over shuttle service
- Port Elizabeth police seek public's assistance in locating rape suspect
- The Great Moscow Circus Big Top Goes Up at The Boardwalk!!
- Two alleged gangsters arrested just after shooting dead Bethelsdorp man
- Replacing Pravin Gordhan, or his deputy, would carry a heavy cost