COTY semi-finalist are…
The South African Guild of Motoring Journalists has announced the list of semi-finalists that will be vying for a position to contest next year’s Car of the Year Awards (COTY).
|Audi TT Coupe|
|Citroen C4 Cactus|
|Kia Grand Sedona|
|Land Rover Discovery Sport|
|Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe|
|Volkswagen Golf SV|
The finalist will be announced on September 30th with the winner being crowned in March 3rd next year.
AAD Truck and Bus Port Elizabeth, is part of the AAD Group...
Three St Andrew’s College rowing crews travelled...
President Jacob Zuma has given notice of his intention...
The Mdantsane Magistrate's Court on Monday, convicted and sentenced two men, Sithembiso 'Nkwenkwe' Ngcobo, aged 29...
On Friday, Dr Willie Cilliers (Chairman of the George Business...
The NMMU-Madibaz premier league cricket team set...
With the rapid onset of technology speeding our...
Act now to clarify entry requirements and to address delays...
Uitenhage police have launched investigation after two...
Police in Despatch have launched an investigation after...
- 'Classes' suspended at NMMU on Monday to allow for mediation process
- Port Elizabeth man arrested in connection with mystery murder at Pine Lodge Resort
- Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber throws weight behind NMMU
- Port Elizabeth man slapped with 10-year jail term for attempted murder
- TRUMPED! A home owner can be evicted as an unlawful occupier