COTY semi-finalist are…
The South African Guild of Motoring Journalists has announced the list of semi-finalists that will be vying for a position to contest next year’s Car of the Year Awards (COTY).
|Audi TT Coupe|
|Citroen C4 Cactus|
|Kia Grand Sedona|
|Land Rover Discovery Sport|
|Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe|
|Volkswagen Golf SV|
The finalist will be announced on September 30th with the winner being crowned in March 3rd next year.
Notice is hereby given that the electricity supply...
Scores of new students and their parents are set to descend on Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University’s (NMMU) Indoor Sports Centre on Saturday, to kick-start the annual first-year...
An enthusiastic team of 30 champions have been...
Pearson High School hosted fellow PE rivals, Grey High...
The figures for visitor traffic at Cape Town International...
The George Municipality’s department of...
Chippa United have confirmed that highly-acquainted development coach, Zipho...
The Broad – Based Black Economic Empowerment Act and...
Many of us view the New Year as the next chapter. We...
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL)...
- Ford Kugas Burning: Early data shows lack of coolant circulation is the cause says Ford SA
- Another fuel price hike predicated at the end of January
- Stolen electronics valued at R80 000 and destined for PE intercepted in Alexandria
- Over 61 800 speeding tickets issued in Bay during summer season
- Case against New Year's Day rape accused postponed to Thursday