Expert to Speak on Implications of 2014 NMB Crime Statistics
Head of the Governance, Crime and Justice Division at the Institute for Security Studies, Gareth Newham, will be in Port Elizabeth next month to spell out the implications of the 2014 Crime Statistics for Nelson Mandela Bay and the Eastern Cape.
The event is being organised by Business Against Crime (Eastern Cape) and will take place on February 12 at the Radisson Blu at7.30am for 8am.
Newham will provide those attending with an in-depth understanding of “implications, trends and projections” to allow for the making of informed business and investment decisions.
Contact: bryanhoward @mweb.co.za - MetroMinutes.
IMAGE supplied by www.article.wn.com
- Hijackers flee after crashing vehicle during early Monday morning police chase
- Severe thunderstorms expected over eastern half of Eastern Cape
- Man arrested in Port Elizabeth while driving car belonging to missing woman
- Nothing wrong with employing #FeesMustFall activists if they never broke the law: NMMU
- Bridge Street Brewery says 'Au Revoir' To Charlie Finch