Expert to Speak on Implications of 2014 NMB Crime Statistics
Head of the Governance, Crime and Justice Division at the Institute for Security Studies, Gareth Newham, will be in Port Elizabeth next month to spell out the implications of the 2014 Crime Statistics for Nelson Mandela Bay and the Eastern Cape.
The event is being organised by Business Against Crime (Eastern Cape) and will take place on February 12 at the Radisson Blu at7.30am for 8am.
Newham will provide those attending with an in-depth understanding of “implications, trends and projections” to allow for the making of informed business and investment decisions.
Contact: bryanhoward @mweb.co.za - MetroMinutes.
IMAGE supplied by www.article.wn.com
- The ‘voetstoots clause’: Under new Consumer Protection Act amendments, home buyers are the least protected
- ANC-led march demands better service delivery from Nelson Mandela Bay’s DA-led coalition
- Council gives nod to water restrictions and punitive tariffs, taps dry out in Western suburbs
- Very hot and uncomfortable weather conditions expected over Eastern Cape
- Two Nigerian nationals busted with drugs worth R630 000 in Grahamstown