Expert to Speak on Implications of 2014 NMB Crime Statistics
Head of the Governance, Crime and Justice Division at the Institute for Security Studies, Gareth Newham, will be in Port Elizabeth next month to spell out the implications of the 2014 Crime Statistics for Nelson Mandela Bay and the Eastern Cape.
The event is being organised by Business Against Crime (Eastern Cape) and will take place on February 12 at the Radisson Blu at7.30am for 8am.
Newham will provide those attending with an in-depth understanding of “implications, trends and projections” to allow for the making of informed business and investment decisions.
Contact: bryanhoward @mweb.co.za - MetroMinutes.
IMAGE supplied by www.article.wn.com
- NMMU #FeesMustFall calls for a 'ceasefire' - but only for Friday!
- NMMU lambasted for giving parents and students 'false' assurances of safety
- Money owed to Eastern Cape municipalities climbs to R8.2 billion: DA
- What must fall: fees or the South African state?
- New Kouga Municipality council takes strong stance on stray animals