Expert to Speak on Implications of 2014 NMB Crime Statistics
Head of the Governance, Crime and Justice Division at the Institute for Security Studies, Gareth Newham, will be in Port Elizabeth next month to spell out the implications of the 2014 Crime Statistics for Nelson Mandela Bay and the Eastern Cape.
The event is being organised by Business Against Crime (Eastern Cape) and will take place on February 12 at the Radisson Blu at7.30am for 8am.
Newham will provide those attending with an in-depth understanding of “implications, trends and projections” to allow for the making of informed business and investment decisions.
Contact: bryanhoward @mweb.co.za - MetroMinutes.
IMAGE supplied by www.article.wn.com
- Port Elizabeth police seek public's assistance in locating rape suspect
- Angry taxi drivers block off NMMU Missionvale Campus entrance over shuttle service
- The Great Moscow Circus Big Top Goes Up at The Boardwalk!!
- Two alleged gangsters arrested just after shooting dead Bethelsdorp man
- Replacing Pravin Gordhan, or his deputy, would carry a heavy cost