Jaer will be out for six weeks
Jaer out for six weeks with broken hand
Southern Kings head coach Deon Davids has confirmed that the versatile utility back, Malcolm Jaer, will be out for approximately six weeks following a broken hand sustained during the game against the Emirates Lions on the weekend.
“Schalk Oelofse has also picked up a concussion during the game and will not be available for the tour to Argentina this weekend,” he said.
Davids said Oelofse would be evaluated by the medical team on an ongoing basis in line with the head injury protocols and would only begin training again once he was cleared by the medical team.
Davids confirmed that Sti Sithole, who had sustained an elbow injury during the Vodacom Bulls game, and Edgar Marutlulle, who had sustained a knee injury, were both returning to training this week.
"Both players are still being monitored and evaluated by the medical team," he said.
- TRUMPED! A home owner can be evicted as an unlawful occupier
- Port Elizabeth man arrested in connection with mystery murder at Pine Lodge Resort
- Panayiotou trial day 10 – Defence claims state ambushed them
- Kouga Municipality to clamp down on illegal car guards
- Volunteer campaign to support NMMU’s students launched