Labour Minister Mildred Oliphant denounces fake social media accounts in her name
A Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts have been fraudulently opened using the name of the Minister of Labour. Mildred Oliphant. One of these accounts, the LinkedIn is asking people to make donations to an International Funding organisation.
The Minister wishes to categorically indicate that this is nothing more than a scam. The Minister does not subscribe to any social media platform currently. All South Africans should desist from interacting with these social media pages as they will be conned to popping out money for all the wrong reasons.
Sports Minister, Fikile Mbalula, has lashed out at Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader, Julius Malema, in a series of tweets, accusing him of hypocrisy for wearing the party’s signature red overalls in Parliament, but wearing Louis Vuitton to his corruption trial yesterday.
- VIDEO: Marchers descend on Port Elizabeth Magistrate's Court for Pastor Tim Omotoso appearance
- Summerstrand man sends cops on wild goose chase after prostitute steals car
- East London woman scarred for life after horror abortion at illegal clinic
- Survey reveals who were behind anti-Zuma marches and why
- Man arrested for brutally axing an elderly woman and her granddaughter to death