Labour Minister Mildred Oliphant denounces fake social media accounts in her name
A Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts have been fraudulently opened using the name of the Minister of Labour. Mildred Oliphant. One of these accounts, the LinkedIn is asking people to make donations to an International Funding organisation.
The Minister wishes to categorically indicate that this is nothing more than a scam. The Minister does not subscribe to any social media platform currently. All South Africans should desist from interacting with these social media pages as they will be conned to popping out money for all the wrong reasons.
Sports Minister, Fikile Mbalula, has lashed out at Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader, Julius Malema, in a series of tweets, accusing him of hypocrisy for wearing the party’s signature red overalls in Parliament, but wearing Louis Vuitton to his corruption trial yesterday.
- Man in police custody after being caught raping teenage girl
- Eastern Cape receives billions in investments
- Police find handcuffs, fake international passports, fake SA IDs etc in KwaDwesi
- Police investigating after man drowns in St Francis Bay
- NMMU expresses shock at discriminatory comments allegedly made by staff member