Leo’s Bistro and lounge: The perfect dining option
Leo’s Bistro and Lounge opened in August 2011 to meet a growing need for a convenient dining option for their Ibhayi guests. Offering a unique al fresco breakfast and lunch spot, as well as an ideal function and wedding venue, the Leo's team intends to make your Ibhayi stay complete.
Leo's specialises in simple food that has been cooked to perfection. Their sumptuous steaks, signature pasta dishes and a diet-challenging selection of desserts, keep guests coming back for more; they also complement their menu with a superb wine list and one of Port Elizabeth’s best selections of fine single malt whiskies.
Leo's has fast become a hot favourite in Port Elizabeth, for private and corporate functions, seating a maximum of 35 guests for a seated event in their main dining room.
If you are happy to arrange tables throughout the various rooms of their lovely Victorian house, they can seat larger parties.
A maximum of 70 guests can be catered for with their fresh and sophisticated canapes as well as their platters menu.
With its indoor and outdoor seating, plenty of parking, shady garden setting and beautiful poolside patio, Leo's is a unique and intimate functions venue, which will suit your every need.
Leo’s will customise menus to suit your price and dietary requirements, and have a professional team of waiting and chef staff ready to deliver a seamless event.
End of Year Functions and Events
Ibhayi Town Lodge and Leo's Bistro provide are perfect for your end of year functions and events. Here is what they offer:
- Canapé function/event (70 people)
- Sit down function/event (25-30 people)
- Ibhayi lapa - pool area (40 people)
- Various musicians and team building activities can be arranged
- Professional photographer can be organised
- Menus can be custom made (suit all budgets)
- Sample menu on request
- Wine and brandy tasting with food pairing
Due to restricted stadium renovations that are being applied...
Oxigen has signed a sponsorship deal with...
Diligence on the part of Alexandria Detectives resulted in the interception and arrest of a man transporting stolen goods from Kenton on Sea to Port Elizabeth over the weekend. According to local police, on Sunday, at about 10:30, Sergeant Sunet Bakkes...
King William’s Town police are requesting community assistance...
Chippa United have built a reputation around their passing...
The Pink Ladies, a non-profit organisation, which assists...
South Africa has estimated a R350 billion annual...
South African motorists can expect another fuel price...
The Eastern Cape Provincial Legislature Portfolio Committee...
- 18-year-old male drowns in PE spear fishing tragedy
- One of Port Elizabeth's most wanted gangsters expected in court after weekend arrest
- Two killed, one wounded in Bloemendal weekend shooting
- Woman arrested in Grahamstown with dagga worth over R200 000
- Investigations underway after woman kidnapped outside Peddie court and murdered