Mountain Zebra Camdeboo Protected Environment Landowner’s Association is creating their first management plan
Notice is given to all interested and affected parties that in terms of section 39, read with section 41 of the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act No. 57 of 2003 (NEM:PAA) that the Mountain Zebra Camdeboo Protected Environment Landowner’s Association is creating their first management plan for the Mountain Zebra Camdeboo Protected Environment (MZCPE).
The purpose of the MZCPE management plan is to guide the future management of the protected environment for the period 2017 – 2027. The NEM:PAA requires that interested or affected persons be given the opportunity to comment on the plan.
Please note, you are required to register in order to participate in this process by accessing the MZCPE website at www.mzcpe.co.za/Management. You can also register by telephone or post (see contact details below) and at the public information sessions. The stakeholder participation process for MZCPE will be undertaken from 13th of Februray 2017 to 13th of March 2017.
An electronic version of the management plan will be available on the MZCPE website www.mzcpe.co.za/Management from 13th January 2017. The plan can also be viewed at the following locations.
• Cradock Public Library, J.A. Calata St, Cradock;
• Masizame Library, Cradock;
• Horseshoe Public Library, Parsonage St, Graaff-Reinet;
• Kroonvale Public Library, Akasia St, Graaff-Reinet;
• Pearston Public Library, Main St, Pearston;
• Middleburg Public Library, corner Van Reenen and Church St.;
• Kwa-Nonzame Public Library, Cetyiwe Street, Middleburg;
• Camdeboo National Park; and
• Mountain Zebra National Park.
Stakeholders are further invited to attend public information sessions at one of the venues listed below and comment on aspects relating to the plan.
• 28 February 2017 (09H00)
Vusubuntu Lodge and Cultural Village, Eluxolweni St, Lingelihle,
• 1 March 2017 (09H00)
Trinity Methodist Church, 57 Caledon St, Graaff-Reinet; and
• 2 March 2017 (09H00)
Pearston Hotel, 28 Voortrekker Road, Pearston
Written comments are to be submitted either electronically or by mail, to Bronwyn Botha by 13th of March 2017.
Postal address: P.O.Box 349, Graaff-Reinet, 6280
Email: [email protected]
Former Mayor of Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality (BCM) and the Municipality’s Head of Department (HOD) are again expected in the East London Magistrate's Court on 7 June following their brief court appearance on Monday for alleged fraud. "Zukiswa Ncitha (60), the former Mayor, who is now a...
The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would...
Brigadier Morgan Govender, Port Alfred Cluster Commander...
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the process of using...
The past year was one that Madibaz football captain Cloudius...
At the initiative of Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality...
The Southern Kings, after a three-week tour to Australia...
Drought and hot, dry weather effects our gardens...
The humble hamburger is quite the chief of...
A 33-year-old house robbery suspect was arrested just hours...
- 20-year-old Port Elizabeth man busted with illegal firearm
- VIDEO: Contracts involving over R40 million now part of forensic investigations at City Hall
- Three nabbed just 25 minutes after allegedly robbing Port Elizabeth shop
- Panayiotou murder trial – Kanna Swanepoel finally appears on the stand
- Port Elizabeth man out on bail for business robbery busted for housebreaking