Protest action breaks-out again in Walmer Township
Port Elizabeth police reportedly had to use stun grenades and rubber bullets to disperse angry residents of Walmer Township, after protest actions broke out again this morning.
According reports, Victoria Drive has been completely closed off with Buffelsfontein and Heugh Road remaining open for now. A large police presence is reportedly being maintained with drivers asked to make use of alternative routes.
- Port Elizabeth man busted with cocaine worth R100 000 disguised as Grandpa sachets
- VIDEO: Top 10 of the most expensive schools in Eastern Cape for 2017
- Port Elizabeth anglers rescued at Cape Recife after being cut off by high tide
- Panayiotou Murder Trial: Terry Price and Captain Kanna Swanepoel lock horns
- Two arrested shortly after business robbery at Sunridge Mall in Port Elizabeth