Protest action breaks-out again in Walmer Township
Port Elizabeth police reportedly had to use stun grenades and rubber bullets to disperse angry residents of Walmer Township, after protest actions broke out again this morning.
According reports, Victoria Drive has been completely closed off with Buffelsfontein and Heugh Road remaining open for now. A large police presence is reportedly being maintained with drivers asked to make use of alternative routes.
- TRUMPED! A home owner can be evicted as an unlawful occupier
- Port Elizabeth man arrested in connection with mystery murder at Pine Lodge Resort
- Panayiotou trial day 10 – Defence claims state ambushed them
- Kouga Municipality to clamp down on illegal car guards
- Volunteer campaign to support NMMU’s students launched