Protest action breaks-out again in Walmer Township
Port Elizabeth police reportedly had to use stun grenades and rubber bullets to disperse angry residents of Walmer Township, after protest actions broke out again this morning.
According reports, Victoria Drive has been completely closed off with Buffelsfontein and Heugh Road remaining open for now. A large police presence is reportedly being maintained with drivers asked to make use of alternative routes.
- Hijackers flee after crashing vehicle during early Monday morning police chase
- Severe thunderstorms expected over eastern half of Eastern Cape
- Man arrested in Port Elizabeth while driving car belonging to missing woman
- Bridge Street Brewery says 'Au Revoir' To Charlie Finch
- Nothing wrong with employing #FeesMustFall activists if they never broke the law: NMMU