Protest action breaks-out again in Walmer Township
Port Elizabeth police reportedly had to use stun grenades and rubber bullets to disperse angry residents of Walmer Township, after protest actions broke out again this morning.
According reports, Victoria Drive has been completely closed off with Buffelsfontein and Heugh Road remaining open for now. A large police presence is reportedly being maintained with drivers asked to make use of alternative routes.
- Port Alfred police appeal for assistance in locating missing woman
- ‘Looks like Armageddon’: Massive veld fire leaves bush and home destroyed in Theesecombe/Kamma Heights
- The Top 10 Restaurants in the Eastern Cape in 2016
- The best value medical cover for employees with Medimed
- Jesse Clegg live at Bridge Street Brewery