Rains bring some respite from heat
About 10mm and 12mm of rain were recorded in Uitenhage and Lorraine respectively while 22mm were recorded in the Patensie area when some rains started falling over most of the province on Wednesday night, the SA Weather Services office in Port Elizabeth said.
"This caused some relief from the recent spate of hot weather," described Garth Sampson, SA Weather Services Client Liaison Officer for the Eastern Cape..
Rainfall measured for the last 24 hours ending 08h00 this morning 07/01/2016
- Airport 3 mm
- Blue Horizon Bay 8 mm
- Elands River 6 mm
- Riverstone Bridge 6 mm
- St Albans 8 mm
- Uitenhage 10 mm
- Loraine 12 mm
- Plettenberg Bay 20 mm
- Mossel Bay 19 mm
- George 34 mm
- East London 4 mm
- Mthatha 2 mm
- Addo 8 mm
- Joubertina 2 mm
- Kareedouw 9 mm
- Patensie 22 mm
- Kouga Dam 6 mm
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the process of using...
The past year was one that Madibaz football captain Cloudius...
At the initiative of Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Executive...
The Southern Kings, after a three-week tour to Australia...
Drought and hot, dry weather effects our gardens...
The humble hamburger is quite the chief of...
A 33-year-old house robbery suspect was arrested just hours...
While many may have pleasant memories of the...
“Maximizing your Potential,” was the theme and...
The Save South Africa campaign, which recently organised...
- 20-year-old Port Elizabeth man busted with illegal firearm
- Three nabbed just 25 minutes after allegedly robbing Port Elizabeth shop
- Panayiotou murder trial – Kanna Swanepoel finally appears on the stand
- Proposed Ebuhlanti entrance fee will kill our businesses: Hawkers
- VIDEO: Contracts involving over R40 million now part of forensic investigations at City Hall