Rains bring some respite from heat
About 10mm and 12mm of rain were recorded in Uitenhage and Lorraine respectively while 22mm were recorded in the Patensie area when some rains started falling over most of the province on Wednesday night, the SA Weather Services office in Port Elizabeth said.
"This caused some relief from the recent spate of hot weather," described Garth Sampson, SA Weather Services Client Liaison Officer for the Eastern Cape..
Rainfall measured for the last 24 hours ending 08h00 this morning 07/01/2016
- Airport 3 mm
- Blue Horizon Bay 8 mm
- Elands River 6 mm
- Riverstone Bridge 6 mm
- St Albans 8 mm
- Uitenhage 10 mm
- Loraine 12 mm
- Plettenberg Bay 20 mm
- Mossel Bay 19 mm
- George 34 mm
- East London 4 mm
- Mthatha 2 mm
- Addo 8 mm
- Joubertina 2 mm
- Kareedouw 9 mm
- Patensie 22 mm
- Kouga Dam 6 mm
The Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) has signed 61...
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd...
KwaDwesi Crime Prevention Unit members on Thursday acted on a tip-off about police uniforms at a house in Mbaba Street, in KwaDwesi, Port Elizabeth...
Against the background of a calm and orderly 2017...
Eastern Cape Premier, Phumulo Masualle, repeatedly said...
Amid pomp and fanfare, Eastern Cape Premier, Phumulo...
In 2016 the matter of whether non-executive directors...
FNB NMMU-Madibaz skipper Kevin Kaba is banking on his...
Willowvale police on Friday appealed to the public to...
Known as the ‘most famous white woman in South Africa...
- Eastern Cape receives billions in investments
- Police find handcuffs, fake international passports, fake SA IDs etc in KwaDwesi
- FULL SPEECH: Eastern Cape Premier Phumulo Masualle delivers his 2017 State of the Province
- VIDEO: Evita Bezuidenhout talks about her Port Elizabeth show – the ‘State of the Nation Address’
- SOPA 2017: Premier Masualle must be 'living in his own echo chamber' - DA