Restaurant Review: News Café, the Boardwalk, Port Elizabeth
FOOD: Choose from a mouth-watering selection of generously portioned breakfasts; toasts; salads; wraps; Mexican; finger foods; platters; burgers; steaks and grills. An equally impressive selection of soft drinks; shakes; smoothies; coffee; tea and hot chocolate will keep you refreshed for any meeting.
DRINK: Famous for its wide collection of cocktails and softails; shooters; chasers; premium spirits; champagne; wines and beers, News Cafe is equipped to turn your business dinner into a memorable occasion!
SERVICE: Fast, friendly and efficient – the waitrons add personality.
AMBIANCE: There’s a welcoming, lively, funky vibe that’s not overpowering and helps you unwind.
SPECIAL NOTE: News Cafe is a cut way above the rest and stands in a league of its own when it comes to service; quality and exceeded expectations. They are open from 9 am till late in the evening every day of the year.
- WiFi YES
- Generator NO
- Takeaways YES
- Kids friendly NO But kids are welcome
- Smoking YES
- Coffee YES
- Alcohol YES
- Vegetarian YES
- Banting YES
- Halaal no
image: News Cafe via Facebook
More than 30 final year students whose hopes of finishing their academic journey were dashed by a lack of funds shared their excitement at being the recipients of Nelson Mandela ...
With the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Council's...
African Drumbeat did Interactive Drumming & Zulu...
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism, in partnership with...
The FNB NMMU-Madibaz will be determined to...
The Emalahleni Local Municipality on Wednesday held a...
Southern Kings pivot, Lionel Cronje, who has been vice-captain...
Chippa United Captain, Thamsanqa Sangweni, has emphasized that Head...
Police in Uitenhage on Thursday commended the lengthy...
- Seven injured after elevator plunges to the ground at Mount Road police station
- Man who raped girl at Dora Nginza Hospital expected to apply for bail
- 21-year-old woman fatally stabs 40-year-old brother alleging he raped her since age 7
- Prosecutors deciding on case of woman who killed brother she alleges raped her for years
- Port Elizabeth border police confiscate three containers from Nigeria