Safest airliners for 2015 announced
Airline safety and product ratings website, airlineratings.com has announced its list of top 10 safest carriers for 2015 as well as the top 10 safest low-cost liners from a monitored amount of 449 worldwide.
“The rating system takes into account a range of factors related to audits from aviation’s governing bodies such as the FAA and ICAO as well as government audits and the airline’s fatality record,” airlineratings states on its website.
The top 10 safest airlines are as follows
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Etihad Airways
- EVA Air
- Singapore Airline
List of the 10 safest low-cost carriers includes
- Aer Lingus
- Alaska Airlines
- Monarch Airlines
- Thomas Cook
- TUI Fly
IMAGE sourced from australianaviation.com.au
Statistician General Pali Lehohla says data shows that elderly...
Seven schools will have the common objective of...
Henck Conrey, producer and presenter of the hit KykNET...
Software AG (Frankfurt TecDAX: SOW) announced...
The eagerly awaited 2017 Nedbank National...
Police in East London have opened an investigation after a 34-year-old male was shot dead in his shack at Cambridge, East...
Javelin thrower Reinhardt Hamman won a gold...
South African based substrate suppliers, coaters...
George Municipality is pleased to announce the...
The rapid growth of the connected world has...
- Petrol price April 2017: AA predicts fuel price decreases even after fuel levy increases
- Here is your weather picture for Wings and Wheels Festival and IRONMAN weekend
- Over 1 000 police vehicles out of service in the Eastern Cape alone: DA
- Eight suspects expected in Port Elizabeth courts for various crimes
- 'White monopoly capital': an excuse to avoid the real problems!