Safest airliners for 2015 announced
Airline safety and product ratings website, airlineratings.com has announced its list of top 10 safest carriers for 2015 as well as the top 10 safest low-cost liners from a monitored amount of 449 worldwide.
“The rating system takes into account a range of factors related to audits from aviation’s governing bodies such as the FAA and ICAO as well as government audits and the airline’s fatality record,” airlineratings states on its website.
The top 10 safest airlines are as follows
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Etihad Airways
- EVA Air
- Singapore Airline
List of the 10 safest low-cost carriers includes
- Aer Lingus
- Alaska Airlines
- Monarch Airlines
- Thomas Cook
- TUI Fly
IMAGE sourced from australianaviation.com.au
After the devastation caused by a fire in Theesecombe and Kamma Heights on Tuesday, another fire broke out in the Circular Drive area of Lorraine, Port Elizabeth, on Wednesday morning, unsettling many residents, who had witnessed the Tuesday. At the time of publishing, the cause and overall damage...
Today at Montecasino, in the heart of Fourways...
At the beginning of 2016, DSG launched a bold new initiative...
Many businesses face a multitude of challenges in the...
Sunday sees the last round of the popular aQuellé Ocean...
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality on Wednesday...
The Telkom Knockout final has come at the perfect time to...
Earlier this year, we reported that Ford had expanded...
The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) on Wednesday...
- Change has come to the Bay: Mayor Athol Trollip gives his 100 days progress report
- Port Elizabeth police make public appeal for assistance after dangerous insecticide is stolen
- Port Alfred police appeal for assistance in locating missing woman
- The best value medical cover for employees with Medimed
- Cohen Property Developments wins Greyvensteins Attorneys Developer of the Year Award