SANCCOB / Alfa Romeo EP Club In Charity Drive and Public Penguin Release
Members of the Eastern Province Alfa Romeo Club? do not only have a passion for driving and technology, but also a love for our marine heritage of which the endangered African penguin stands iconic. Three days to deposit your donation (monetary or tangible) at one of the drop-off points.
The EP Alfa Romeo Club, along with SANCCOB, appeal to all members of the public to support this important campaign by making a monetary donation or donate an item on SANCCOB’s wish-list (below) before Saturday, 18 April 2015. The preferred donation items include:
(1) R50 for a 5kg box of pilchards
(2) R125 toward veterinary care
(3) R250 toward pool and pen maintenance
(4) R500 toward an African penguin’s rehabilitation and release costs
Or any of the following wish list items:
(1) Old towels for our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients
(2) Old wetsuit sleeves for staff and patient well-being
(3) Small plastic containers for storingmedical supplies
(4) Any stationery toward our environmental education programme
Drop-off points for donations include the Supa Quick Auto Centre (Linton Grange, Port Elizabeth), Wimpy (Fountains Mall, Jeffreys Bay) and the SANCCOB seabird centre in Cape St. Francis. Each drop-off point will have a big penguin money box for monetary donations and a SANCCOB labelled deposit box for donated goods.
Join SANCCOB Eastern Cape for the release of rehabilitated penguins, 'Alfa' and 'Romeo' at 14h00, Sunday 19th, at the Seal Point Lighthouse in Cape St Francis.
Visit the campaign wish-list: http://www.sanccob.co.za/events
Louanne (SANCCOB): 083 874 3067 / [email protected]
Police in Uitenhage said that they were investigating a...
The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU)...
Police in Uitenhage are warning motorists to be wary when approaching traffic intersections and junctions after a reported hijacking and rape incident that occurred in Uitenhage, just outside Port Elizabeth, on Friday afternoon. According to...
The African National Congress (ANC) in the Nelson...
In what is anticipated to be an exciting Telkom Knockout final between...
The Department of Basic Education (DBE) has set the...
The Annual Bayradiology Charity Golf Day in association...
An integrated property related operation by members...
A 37-year-old man is expected in court on Monday after...
- Body of man found in Uitenhage with stab wound
- NMMU students bag Mandela Rhodes Scholarships for postgraduates
- Police warn motorists after gruesome hijacking and gang rape in Uitenhage
- It's a lie! Dept of Basic Education says it never lowered Maths pass mark to 20%
- NMMU increases 2017 fees by 8% as per government recommendation