SANCCOB / Alfa Romeo EP Club In Charity Drive and Public Penguin Release
Members of the Eastern Province Alfa Romeo Club? do not only have a passion for driving and technology, but also a love for our marine heritage of which the endangered African penguin stands iconic. Three days to deposit your donation (monetary or tangible) at one of the drop-off points.
The EP Alfa Romeo Club, along with SANCCOB, appeal to all members of the public to support this important campaign by making a monetary donation or donate an item on SANCCOB’s wish-list (below) before Saturday, 18 April 2015. The preferred donation items include:
(1) R50 for a 5kg box of pilchards
(2) R125 toward veterinary care
(3) R250 toward pool and pen maintenance
(4) R500 toward an African penguin’s rehabilitation and release costs
Or any of the following wish list items:
(1) Old towels for our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients
(2) Old wetsuit sleeves for staff and patient well-being
(3) Small plastic containers for storingmedical supplies
(4) Any stationery toward our environmental education programme
Drop-off points for donations include the Supa Quick Auto Centre (Linton Grange, Port Elizabeth), Wimpy (Fountains Mall, Jeffreys Bay) and the SANCCOB seabird centre in Cape St. Francis. Each drop-off point will have a big penguin money box for monetary donations and a SANCCOB labelled deposit box for donated goods.
Join SANCCOB Eastern Cape for the release of rehabilitated penguins, 'Alfa' and 'Romeo' at 14h00, Sunday 19th, at the Seal Point Lighthouse in Cape St Francis.
Visit the campaign wish-list: http://www.sanccob.co.za/events
Louanne (SANCCOB): 083 874 3067 / [email protected]
When a timeous response is needed to any-size disaster - be it...
The George Municipality on Wednesday advised local residents...
Early in January, the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) announced the appointment of Dr Randall Jonas as...
The South African Weather Services on Wednesday morning...
The effects of a sovereign credit rating downgrade would be...
Notice is hereby given that the electricity supply...
Scores of new students and their parents are set to descend...
An enthusiastic team of 30 champions have been...
Pearson High School hosted fellow PE rivals, Grey High...
- Ford Kugas Burning: Early data shows lack of coolant circulation is the cause says Ford SA
- Another fuel price hike predicated at the end of January
- Stolen electronics valued at R80 000 and destined for PE intercepted in Alexandria
- Case against New Year's Day rape accused postponed to Thursday
- Over 61 800 speeding tickets issued in Bay during summer season