SASKO Recipe: Coconut, White Chocolate and Cranberry Granola
In the mood for something sweet but don't want to use your diet cheat day? SASKO provides a recipe for coconut, white chocolate and cranberry granola that can satisfy your sweet tooth while still remaining a healthy food choice.
Preparation time: 20min
Assembly time: 15min
Yield: 8 portions, 1kg granola
500g SASKO Cookie Bake Mix
1 large egg
100g white chocolate chopped
½ tsp ground cinnamon
120g coconut flakes
60g desiccated coconut
85g pumpkin seeds
50g ground almonds
50g sunflower seeds
Prepare cookie mix as per the recipe on the packet
Melt the honey and mix into cookie mixture
Add all the dry ingredients and work the mixture to create a crumby texture
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Pour the mixture onto the tray and spread evenly
Bake at 150 degrees for 15-20min or until cookie crumb is golden
Allow to cook and break into crumb
Four men and woman are expected in court on Monday after...
Over much deliberation and court proceedings over Springrose...
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL)...
The South African Communist Party (SACP) Buffalo City Region on Thursday led a march to demand fair allocation of ...
In the final crunch of the Momentum One-Day Cup...
Ster-Kinekor says its cinema complex at The Bridge shopping...
Nelson Mandela Bay residents, and visitors to the friendly...
A police task team on Thursday arrested seven men, aged...
The African National Congress' (ANC) new Nelson Mandela...
More than 30 final year students whose hopes of finishing...
- Seven injured after elevator plunges to the ground at Mount Road police station
- 21-year-old woman fatally stabs 40-year-old brother alleging he raped her since age 7
- Port Elizabeth border police confiscate three containers from Nigeria
- Man who raped girl at Dora Nginza Hospital expected to apply for bail
- Prosecutors deciding on case of woman who killed brother she alleges raped her for years