Several PE roads will be closed for massive ANC 2016 Municipal Elections manifesto launch
From the looks of it, the African National Congress (ANC) will throw a massive 2016 Local Government Elections manifesto launch next week, which will see several roads in Port Elizabeth closed to traffic.
According to the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, please take note that the following roads/streets will be closed during the launch of the ANC Local Government Manifesto from 18:00 on 15 April to 16 April 2016 (access will be allowed to residents and businesses only):
- Milner Avenue
- Prince Alfred Road
- Fettes Road
- Harrower Road (to be turned into a one-way road)
PARKING OF BUSES
The following streets/roads will be reserved for the parking of buses:
- Sydenham Road
- Stebonheath Road
- IPTS lane along Govan Mbeki Avenue
- Leyland Street
- North Road
- Stockelbach Street
For any further information or clarity, please call Mr Livinstone Simakhule of the NMBM Traffic Department at 082 5535 421.
More than 30 final year students whose hopes of finishing their academic journey were dashed by a lack of funds shared their excitement at being the recipients of Nelson Mandela ...
With the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Council's...
African Drumbeat did Interactive Drumming & Zulu...
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism, in partnership with...
The FNB NMMU-Madibaz will be determined to...
The Emalahleni Local Municipality on Wednesday held a...
Southern Kings pivot, Lionel Cronje, who has been vice-captain...
Chippa United Captain, Thamsanqa Sangweni, has emphasized that Head...
Police in Uitenhage on Thursday commended the lengthy...
- Seven injured after elevator plunges to the ground at Mount Road police station
- Man who raped girl at Dora Nginza Hospital expected to apply for bail
- 21-year-old woman fatally stabs 40-year-old brother alleging he raped her since age 7
- Port Elizabeth border police confiscate three containers from Nigeria
- Prosecutors deciding on case of woman who killed brother she alleges raped her for years