South Africa vs West Indies Sunfoil Test match - St Georges Park is ready
St George’s Park is reportedly ready to host the second South Africa vs West Indies Sunfoil Test match which is schedule to start on Boxing Day 26th December 2014. South Africa and West Indies are expected to arrive in the Bay on 22 December – West Indies at 12:50 and the Proteas at 14:05.
Fort those wanting to take their kids to see the teams practicing ahead of their match, here are the practices open to the public;
- Tuesday 23rd December: SA 09:30-12:30 and WI 13:30-16:30
- Wednesday 24th December: WI 09:30-12:30 and SA 13:30-16:30
- Thursday 25th December (TBC): SA 09:30-12:30 and WI 13:30-16:30
The Sunfoil Test match comes soon after the Nelson Mandela Bay hosted a very successful IRB 7’s at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Tickets for the Sunfoil Test match are on sale at the St George’s Park Ticket office or online at www.ticketpros.co.za.
St George’s Park Ticket office ticket office hours:
- Thursday 18th – Friday 19th December from 08:30-16:00
- Saturday 20th – Sunday 21st December from 09:00-14:00
- Monday 22nd – Tuesday 23rd December from 08:30-16:00
- Wednesday 24th December from 08:30-15:00
- Thursday 25th December – CLOSED
Tickets will be available on match days from 08:00 and start at R30. The Sunfoil Test match will get underway each day at 10:30 and gates will open at 08:30.
Fans are reminded that only plastic containers with food and beverages will be allowed. Prohibited items include alcohol, weapons, gas braai’s, any glass containers and beach umbrella’s.
Photo caption: Stiaan van Zyl of South Africa celebrates his 100 during day 2 of the 1st Test match between South Africa and West Indies at SuperSport Park on December 18, 2014 in Pretoria, South Africa. (Photo by Duif du Toit/Gallo Images).
A 25-year-old man from Butterworth, Bongani Makhosi, escapes...
Two Eastern Cape provincial traffic officers, a driving school instructor and a Speaker of Municipality are expected in court on Friday after they were arrested for alleged corruption by the...
Looking clinical in their captain’s run, playing shadow rugby...
While the Department of Energy is expected to announce...
Police in Uitenhage on Friday appealed to the public for...
The Kouga Local Municipality Council this week said that it...
South Africa’s finance minister Pravin Gordhan delivered...
The Department of Basic Education says the first day...
The Democratic Alliance (DA) in the Eastern Cape...
- Mourners robbed at cemetery - Port Elizabeth police urge public to be vigilant
- Two alleged gangsters arrested just after shooting dead Bethelsdorp man
- Nelson Mandela Bay Metro clamping down on municipal fleet abuse to cut costs
- Angry taxi drivers block off NMMU Missionvale Campus entrance over shuttle service
- PE Cold Storage building new R100 million facility at Coega IDZ