South Africa vs West Indies Sunfoil Test match - St Georges Park is ready
St George’s Park is reportedly ready to host the second South Africa vs West Indies Sunfoil Test match which is schedule to start on Boxing Day 26th December 2014. South Africa and West Indies are expected to arrive in the Bay on 22 December – West Indies at 12:50 and the Proteas at 14:05.
Fort those wanting to take their kids to see the teams practicing ahead of their match, here are the practices open to the public;
- Tuesday 23rd December: SA 09:30-12:30 and WI 13:30-16:30
- Wednesday 24th December: WI 09:30-12:30 and SA 13:30-16:30
- Thursday 25th December (TBC): SA 09:30-12:30 and WI 13:30-16:30
The Sunfoil Test match comes soon after the Nelson Mandela Bay hosted a very successful IRB 7’s at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Tickets for the Sunfoil Test match are on sale at the St George’s Park Ticket office or online at www.ticketpros.co.za.
St George’s Park Ticket office ticket office hours:
- Thursday 18th – Friday 19th December from 08:30-16:00
- Saturday 20th – Sunday 21st December from 09:00-14:00
- Monday 22nd – Tuesday 23rd December from 08:30-16:00
- Wednesday 24th December from 08:30-15:00
- Thursday 25th December – CLOSED
Tickets will be available on match days from 08:00 and start at R30. The Sunfoil Test match will get underway each day at 10:30 and gates will open at 08:30.
Fans are reminded that only plastic containers with food and beverages will be allowed. Prohibited items include alcohol, weapons, gas braai’s, any glass containers and beach umbrella’s.
Photo caption: Stiaan van Zyl of South Africa celebrates his 100 during day 2 of the 1st Test match between South Africa and West Indies at SuperSport Park on December 18, 2014 in Pretoria, South Africa. (Photo by Duif du Toit/Gallo Images).
With the 2016 Matric Examinations well underway and the Eastern Cape again hoping to improve on last year's results, the Eastern Cape Department of Education (ECDOE) on Friday announced that well-experienced retired teachers had been roped in to mentor some 560 under-performing schools in the...
SA EXPRESS recently announced that it would not withdraw...
Five suspects, aged between 23 and 34 years, are expected...
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Councillors had the...
The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) on...
The Airports Company South Africa (ACSA) has reminded...
Coming to the end of the year I am under a lot of pressure...
The official trailer for the third Wolverine movie...
The records from a phone allegedly used by Port Elizabeth...
- Despite disruptions, NMMU says it remains committed to completing academic year
- Suspended SA Express flights to East London and Port Elizabeth resume in November
- What must fall: fees or the South African state?
- Councillors get first bite at draft legislation on problem buildings
- ACSA urges airline passengers to follow ban on Galaxy Note 7