Taking Your Business Processes Online
Businesses worldwide are giving their brands an online presence with websites and social media accounts; but did you know that plenty more businesses are taking their processes online too?
By taking your business processes online you are making your services to your client far more accessible and easier to manage internally. Examples include e-commerce (such as payment processing), statements, debit orders, registration systems and internal management systems.
The number one benefit for your company would be the fact that taking your business processes online benefits your customers immensely. In today’s fast-paced world, people don’t want to wait a week to receive their invoice in the post. Why should they do that when there are websites out there that take credit card payments directly – saving them time and hassle?
The days of having a pile of paperwork to register to study or register for a gym membership are over, thanks to those businesses that are giving their customers the opportunity to do it all online.
Another benefit of doing this would be that you won’t fall behind your competitors! Potential clients won’t be visiting your competitors if you make business processes available to them.
How Online Innovations can help you
Having been in the industry for 15 years we regularly receive requests to assist clients with taking their business processes online. More often than not, we analyse a client’s existing business processes and before making suggestions on how to convert to an online version.
At Online Innovations, we integrate top international software such as SAP, Navision and Syspro to best suit your online business processes. Here are just three of the many things we’ve done:
• A national client of ours requested a system where customers can login to their personal profiles on the website to see their statements, invoices and receipts. We implemented this for our client, resulting in them no longer needing to send post or faxes to their customers and rather having their statements online for both the company and their customers to see.
• Another national client of ours offers training courses all over South Africa and they wanted to have an online registration system. We made it possible for people to book and pay for their training courses online.
• For clients with E-commerce websites, Online Innovations has even integrated some with a courier in order to calculate delivery costs according to real time shipping costs!
If you’re interested in the benefits of taking your business processes online, give me a call.
Tel: 041 365 4919 • [email protected] • www.onlineinnovations.com
IMAGE courtesy of www.rgbstock.com
Whilst the summer season is not yet fully complete, NMBT can provide preliminary results indicators which show the local tourism sector’s success. These results show that during December 2016, approximately 393 615 bednights were sold...
The Toyota Forklift company, which is based in...
The five South African National Parks in the Frontier Region...
Swift police response led to the rescue of a visiting American...
"I have no plan on dying any time soon!" Believe it or not...
The Eastern Province Triathlon Championships...
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality has advised all residents...
Two men are expected to appear in the Peddie Magistrate's ...
The Tsomo Regional Court on Monday convicted and...
- Notification of the interruption of the electricity supply - The following areas will be affected
- Man handed lengthy jail sentence for mystery 2016 murder
- 24-year-old woman arrested for possession of illegal firearm and ammunition
- Visiting elderly American couple rescued after hijacking in Uitenhage
- Programme to enhance skills of learner drivers