TERMINATION OF MUNICIPAL ACCOUNT PAYMENT AT SOUTH AFRICAN POST OFFICE
All Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality residents and customers are requested to note that, as from 1 January 2015, the South African Post Office will NO LONGER accept any municipal account payments, the municipality said in a statement on Thursday.
"However, muncipal accounts can still be paid at SA Post Offices throughout the month of December, up to and including 31 December," it said.
Kindly make use of any of the following alternative payment methods to pay your account:
- Easy Pay Outlets:
– Pick &Pay,
– Selected Spar’s,
– Lewis Stores,
– Hi-Fi Corp
- Any ABSA Bank Branches – Current Account 40-7953-3842, Branch Code 632005
- IVR (Pay-by-Phone)
- Internet (EFT)
- ATM – list NMBM as your beneficiary
- Traffic Department - at Sidwell
- Munelek - Harrower Road
- Pay by way of Debit or Stop Order
- The following Customer Care Offices:
- Mafana Sekhaya Gqobose Building, Govan Mbeki Avenue
- Walmer – Heugh Road
- Korsten – Durban Road, opposite Livingstone Hospital
- Clary Park Shopping Centre
- New Brighton, Ntshekisa Road
- Uitenhage Town Hall
- Despatch Town Hall
- Daleview, corner of Hoog & Long Street, Despatch
- KwaNobuhle – next to Fire Station, Ponana Tini Road
- Khyamnandi – Chief Albert Luthuli Street, Despatch
All eyes are on the next move from President Jacob Zuma after he survived a bid from senior ANC colleagues to remove him. The fallout is expected to be focused on the economic cluster of...
A 31-year-old man is expected in court soon after he was...
A surprise donation by Airports Company of South Africa...
The sprint to the end of the year and the extended holidays...
The proposed construction of a Nuclear Power...
The South African Weather Services office in Port Elizabeth...
Two Nigerian nationals, aged between 37 and 43 years old...
The African Nation Congress (ANC) in the...
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality has advised local...
- The ‘voetstoots clause’: Under new Consumer Protection Act amendments, home buyers are the least protected
- ANC-led march demands better service delivery from Nelson Mandela Bay’s DA-led coalition
- Council gives nod to water restrictions and punitive tariffs, taps dry out in Western suburbs
- Very hot and uncomfortable weather conditions expected over Eastern Cape
- Two Nigerian nationals busted with drugs worth R630 000 in Grahamstown