TERMINATION OF MUNICIPAL ACCOUNT PAYMENT AT SOUTH AFRICAN POST OFFICE
All Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality residents and customers are requested to note that, as from 1 January 2015, the South African Post Office will NO LONGER accept any municipal account payments, the municipality said in a statement on Thursday.
"However, muncipal accounts can still be paid at SA Post Offices throughout the month of December, up to and including 31 December," it said.
Kindly make use of any of the following alternative payment methods to pay your account:
- Easy Pay Outlets:
– Pick &Pay,
– Selected Spar’s,
– Lewis Stores,
– Hi-Fi Corp
- Any ABSA Bank Branches – Current Account 40-7953-3842, Branch Code 632005
- Internet (EFT)
- ATM– list NMBM as your beneficiary
- Traffic Department- at Sidwell
- Munelek- Harrower Road
- Pay by way of Debit or Stop Order
- The following Customer Care Offices:
- Mafana Sekhaya Gqobose Building, Govan Mbeki Avenue
- Walmer – Heugh Road
- Korsten – Durban Road, opposite Livingstone Hospital
- Clary Park Shopping Centre
- New Brighton, Ntshekisa Road
- Uitenhage Town Hall
- Despatch Town Hall
- Daleview, corner of Hoog & Long Street, Despatch
- KwaNobuhle – next to Fire Station, Ponana Tini Road
- Khyamnandi – Chief Albert Luthuli Street, Despatch
The Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) has signed 61...
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd...
KwaDwesi Crime Prevention Unit members on Thursday acted on a tip-off about police uniforms at a house in Mbaba Street, in KwaDwesi, Port Elizabeth...
Against the background of a calm and orderly 2017...
Eastern Cape Premier, Phumulo Masualle, repeatedly said...
Amid pomp and fanfare, Eastern Cape Premier, Phumulo...
In 2016 the matter of whether non-executive directors...
FNB NMMU-Madibaz skipper Kevin Kaba is banking on his...
Willowvale police on Friday appealed to the public to...
Known as the ‘most famous white woman in South Africa...
- Eastern Cape receives billions in investments
- Police find handcuffs, fake international passports, fake SA IDs etc in KwaDwesi
- FULL SPEECH: Eastern Cape Premier Phumulo Masualle delivers his 2017 State of the Province
- VIDEO: Evita Bezuidenhout talks about her Port Elizabeth show – the ‘State of the Nation Address’
- SOPA 2017: Premier Masualle must be 'living in his own echo chamber' - DA