TERMINATION OF MUNICIPAL ACCOUNT PAYMENT AT SOUTH AFRICAN POST OFFICE
All Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality residents and customers are requested to note that, as from 1 January 2015, the South African Post Office will NO LONGER accept any municipal account payments, the municipality said in a statement on Thursday.
"However, muncipal accounts can still be paid at SA Post Offices throughout the month of December, up to and including 31 December," it said.
Kindly make use of any of the following alternative payment methods to pay your account:
- Easy Pay Outlets:
– Pick &Pay,
– Selected Spar’s,
– Lewis Stores,
– Hi-Fi Corp
- Any ABSA Bank Branches – Current Account 40-7953-3842, Branch Code 632005
- IVR (Pay-by-Phone)
- Internet (EFT)
- ATM – list NMBM as your beneficiary
- Traffic Department - at Sidwell
- Munelek - Harrower Road
- Pay by way of Debit or Stop Order
- The following Customer Care Offices:
- Mafana Sekhaya Gqobose Building, Govan Mbeki Avenue
- Walmer – Heugh Road
- Korsten – Durban Road, opposite Livingstone Hospital
- Clary Park Shopping Centre
- New Brighton, Ntshekisa Road
- Uitenhage Town Hall
- Despatch Town Hall
- Daleview, corner of Hoog & Long Street, Despatch
- KwaNobuhle – next to Fire Station, Ponana Tini Road
- Khyamnandi – Chief Albert Luthuli Street, Despatch
The Tsomo Regional Court on Monday convicted and...
A number of players of different age groups availed...
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) on Wednesday welcomed the Consulate General Kang Yong of the People’s Republic of China at the Coega IDZ...
What a hot day. Maximum day temperatures in...
The Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) is to implement...
The Democratic Alliance (DA) in the Eastern Cape has...
The Coega Development Corporation...
The Willowvale Regional Magistrate's Court on Tuesday...
A 24-year-old Ngqamakhwe woman is expected in court on...
When a timeous response is needed to any-size disaster - be it...
- Ford Kugas Burning: Early data shows lack of coolant circulation is the cause says Ford SA
- Case against New Year's Day rape accused postponed to Thursday
- Notification of the interruption of the electricity supply - The following areas will be affected
- Stolen electronics valued at R80 000 and destined for PE intercepted in Alexandria
- Another fuel price hike predicated at the end of January