Toyota adds Legend 45 trim for Hilux
Toyota has added a limited edition Legend trim to celebrate 45 years of its Hilux pick-up. With worldwide sales of just over 13-million units during this time, the Hilux has perennially featured as the bestselling new vehicle in South Africa with just over 3000 units being shifted each month.
In the same vain as the previous Legend 35 and 40 models, the 45 essentially features cosmetic enhancement and equipment normally found on the options list. Mechanically, the Legend 45 remains unchanged from the standard Hilux.
Exterior changes include:
- New blacked-out headlight and front foglights
- Smoked taillights
- Stainless steel front nudge bar and rear tailgate step
- Matte black sidesteps
- Legend 45 side decals and on the nudge bar and tailgate
- Colour-coded door handles with chrome finish
- Multi-spoke 17-inch anthracite alloy wheels
- Choice of eight colours
- Optional tonneau cover and rear styling bar
Changes to the interior include:
- Black interior trim
- Black leather seats with silver stitching on the seats, door panels, steering wheel and gear shift lever boot (Manual model
- Standard reverse camera on the Xtra Cab and 2.5 D4-D and 2.7 single cab models.
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R300 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R345 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R401 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R374 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R430 400
2.5 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R411 900
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R377 900
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R438 300
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider AT - R452 000
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R495 500
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 AT - R509 300
4.0 Raised Body Raider AT - R451 200
4.0 Raider 4x4 AT - R533 900
IMAGE sourced from Toyota SA
The African National Congress (ANC) in the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality on Friday said that it is "pleased with its performance and its significant contribution towards the work of Council and its capability to fulfill its constitutional obligations". "This year's session, although often soiled by flagrant mischief...
In what is anticipated to be an exciting Telkom Knockout final between...
The Department of Basic Education (DBE) has set the...
The Annual Bayradiology Charity Golf Day in association...
An integrated property related operation by members...
A 37-year-old man is expected in court on Monday after...
Managers at all levels are tempted to hold on to their best...
Since Tuesday, 18 wildfires raged throughout the district...
Four men were on Thursday handed a combined...
Police detectives in Joza Township, Grahamstown...
- Body of missing Port Alfred woman recovered in deep gorge outside Grahamstown
- Severe thunderstorms, high discomfort levels and veld fire conditions expected today
- R51 million paid out to public in cases against SAPS Eastern Cape - R3.5 billion more is in pending cases!
- BE ADVISED: Water shut down in Sardinia Bay and Seaview
- Second veld fire in Circular drive, Port Elizabeth, brought under control