Toyota adds Legend 45 trim for Hilux
Toyota has added a limited edition Legend trim to celebrate 45 years of its Hilux pick-up. With worldwide sales of just over 13-million units during this time, the Hilux has perennially featured as the bestselling new vehicle in South Africa with just over 3000 units being shifted each month.
In the same vain as the previous Legend 35 and 40 models, the 45 essentially features cosmetic enhancement and equipment normally found on the options list. Mechanically, the Legend 45 remains unchanged from the standard Hilux.
Exterior changes include:
- New blacked-out headlight and front foglights
- Smoked taillights
- Stainless steel front nudge bar and rear tailgate step
- Matte black sidesteps
- Legend 45 side decals and on the nudge bar and tailgate
- Colour-coded door handles with chrome finish
- Multi-spoke 17-inch anthracite alloy wheels
- Choice of eight colours
- Optional tonneau cover and rear styling bar
Changes to the interior include:
- Black interior trim
- Black leather seats with silver stitching on the seats, door panels, steering wheel and gear shift lever boot (Manual model
- Standard reverse camera on the Xtra Cab and 2.5 D4-D and 2.7 single cab models.
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R300 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R345 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R401 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R374 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R430 400
2.5 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R411 900
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R377 900
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R438 300
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider AT - R452 000
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R495 500
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 AT - R509 300
4.0 Raised Body Raider AT - R451 200
4.0 Raider 4x4 AT - R533 900
IMAGE sourced from Toyota SA
The members of African Drumbeat attended the...
Jet Club in partnership with Educor launched...
Ah, salt. We love its taste and yearn to use it liberally in our...
The New Year has begun and for many this is a time to...
A 33-year-old woman is expected in court on Monday after she was arrested by Butterworth police for dealing in dagga. "The suspect was arrested on Friday, at about 03:00am, at Skiet Informal Settlement, Butterworth," described police...
Eastern Cape police on Friday appealed to the public for...
Public Enterprises Minister Lynne Brown has instructed Eskom...
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern...
Once again Kouga Local Municipality has been packed with...
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) is the entity...
- Two men in custody for house robberies in East London - more arrests expected
- Busted! Lusikisiki cop appears in court for demanding R1 500 bribe from driver at accident
- Current accumulated 2016 fees debt for NMMU stands at R142.6-million
- Injured on duty? Here's what to do
- Visiting elderly American couple rescued after hijacking in Uitenhage