Toyota adds Legend 45 trim for Hilux
Toyota has added a limited edition Legend trim to celebrate 45 years of its Hilux pick-up. With worldwide sales of just over 13-million units during this time, the Hilux has perennially featured as the bestselling new vehicle in South Africa with just over 3000 units being shifted each month.
In the same vain as the previous Legend 35 and 40 models, the 45 essentially features cosmetic enhancement and equipment normally found on the options list. Mechanically, the Legend 45 remains unchanged from the standard Hilux.
Exterior changes include:
- New blacked-out headlight and front foglights
- Smoked taillights
- Stainless steel front nudge bar and rear tailgate step
- Matte black sidesteps
- Legend 45 side decals and on the nudge bar and tailgate
- Colour-coded door handles with chrome finish
- Multi-spoke 17-inch anthracite alloy wheels
- Choice of eight colours
- Optional tonneau cover and rear styling bar
Changes to the interior include:
- Black interior trim
- Black leather seats with silver stitching on the seats, door panels, steering wheel and gear shift lever boot (Manual model
- Standard reverse camera on the Xtra Cab and 2.5 D4-D and 2.7 single cab models.
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R300 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R345 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R401 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R374 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R430 400
2.5 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R411 900
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R377 900
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R438 300
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider AT - R452 000
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R495 500
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 AT - R509 300
4.0 Raised Body Raider AT - R451 200
4.0 Raider 4x4 AT - R533 900
IMAGE sourced from Toyota SA
Western Province’s resilience won the arm wrestle battle against...
George Municipality Executive Mayor, Ald Melvin Naik, on...
When the axe finally fell on the embattled South Africa’s finance minister, Pravin Gordhan, and his deputy, Mcebisi Jonas, the reactions played out as many people had predicted. The ...
At a time where technology is adopted to automate...
There was fun and entertainment for local motorsport...
The Graeme College 1st XV returned from the Easter...
Police in Grahamstown have opened an inquest docket after...
The 2017 Edge Muck Run, on behalf of Zsports...
Approximately R141 million could be saved over the next five...
Algoa FM proved its results-driven creative ability, by scooping...
- Metro cops seize laptops from officials after irregular payments
- Will the Freedom Movement pull it off without Save South Africa?
- President Zuma to bestow 2017 National Orders Awards
- Over 2 400 capped during Rhodes University's 2017 graduation ceremonies
- Time for Port Elizabeth's 'sleeping giant' to wake up to UDZ rebates