Toyota adds Legend 45 trim for Hilux
Toyota has added a limited edition Legend trim to celebrate 45 years of its Hilux pick-up. With worldwide sales of just over 13-million units during this time, the Hilux has perennially featured as the bestselling new vehicle in South Africa with just over 3000 units being shifted each month.
In the same vain as the previous Legend 35 and 40 models, the 45 essentially features cosmetic enhancement and equipment normally found on the options list. Mechanically, the Legend 45 remains unchanged from the standard Hilux.
Exterior changes include:
- New blacked-out headlight and front foglights
- Smoked taillights
- Stainless steel front nudge bar and rear tailgate step
- Matte black sidesteps
- Legend 45 side decals and on the nudge bar and tailgate
- Colour-coded door handles with chrome finish
- Multi-spoke 17-inch anthracite alloy wheels
- Choice of eight colours
- Optional tonneau cover and rear styling bar
Changes to the interior include:
- Black interior trim
- Black leather seats with silver stitching on the seats, door panels, steering wheel and gear shift lever boot (Manual model
- Standard reverse camera on the Xtra Cab and 2.5 D4-D and 2.7 single cab models.
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R300 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R345 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R401 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R374 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R430 400
2.5 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R411 900
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R377 900
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R438 300
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider AT - R452 000
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R495 500
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 AT - R509 300
4.0 Raised Body Raider AT - R451 200
4.0 Raider 4x4 AT - R533 900
IMAGE sourced from Toyota SA
Water supply to a large part of Nelson Mandela Bay will be...
A 33 year-old man is expected in court on Thursday after he...
Last year, we were only able to find seven franchises...
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Executive Mayor, Athol...
There is a heavy police presence at the National Assembly...
Stormers and Springboks lock-forward...
National Treasury on Wednesday announced the launch...
Police in Willowvale have appealed to the public for...
Just under 62% of people in Nelson Mandela Bay own...
Bloemfontein Celtic managed to succumb to a goalless 0-0...
- TRUMPED! A home owner can be evicted as an unlawful occupier
- Port Elizabeth man arrested in connection with mystery murder at Pine Lodge Resort
- Panayiotou trial day 10 – Defence claims state ambushed them
- Kouga Municipality to clamp down on illegal car guards
- Volunteer campaign to support NMMU’s students launched