Toyota adds Legend 45 trim for Hilux
Toyota has added a limited edition Legend trim to celebrate 45 years of its Hilux pick-up. With worldwide sales of just over 13-million units during this time, the Hilux has perennially featured as the bestselling new vehicle in South Africa with just over 3000 units being shifted each month.
In the same vain as the previous Legend 35 and 40 models, the 45 essentially features cosmetic enhancement and equipment normally found on the options list. Mechanically, the Legend 45 remains unchanged from the standard Hilux.
Exterior changes include:
- New blacked-out headlight and front foglights
- Smoked taillights
- Stainless steel front nudge bar and rear tailgate step
- Matte black sidesteps
- Legend 45 side decals and on the nudge bar and tailgate
- Colour-coded door handles with chrome finish
- Multi-spoke 17-inch anthracite alloy wheels
- Choice of eight colours
- Optional tonneau cover and rear styling bar
Changes to the interior include:
- Black interior trim
- Black leather seats with silver stitching on the seats, door panels, steering wheel and gear shift lever boot (Manual model
- Standard reverse camera on the Xtra Cab and 2.5 D4-D and 2.7 single cab models.
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R300 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R345 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R401 200
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R374 100
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R430 400
2.5 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R411 900
2.7 Raised Body Raider - R377 900
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider - R438 300
3.0 D4-D Raised Body Raider AT - R452 000
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 - R495 500
3.0 D4-D Raider 4x4 AT - R509 300
4.0 Raised Body Raider AT - R451 200
4.0 Raider 4x4 AT - R533 900
IMAGE sourced from Toyota SA
Three men are expected in court on Monday after they were...
Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa says industry must partner...
Police in KwaZakhele, Port Elizabeth, are investigating a case of business robbery, which occurred at about 16:30 on Friday. "It...
In association with Belgotex Sport – Greenfields SA, South Africa’s...
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality on Friday advised...
The economic transformation discussion...
The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would...
The Master Builders Association (MBA) of Eastern Cape hosted...
Members of the Bloemfontein Flying Squad dealt a heavy...
Disgruntled Road Accident Fund (RAF) employees, who are...
- Police intercept drugs worth R1.5 million destined for Eastern Cape, two men and woman arrested
- Three men expected in court for Uitenhage house robbery
- Police investigating after PE doctor robbed at gunpoint at his surgery
- EC MBA hosts Health & Safety Conference to address ‘burning’ questions in building industries
- 21-year-old woman fatally stabs 40-year-old brother alleging he raped her since age 7