'Very high' risk of load shedding on Friday: Eskom
Eskom says there is a very high probability of load shedding during the day on Friday as it battles to keep up with demand this week.
"The load shedding prognosis for today is very high," Eskom warned on Twitter.
On Thursday, Eskom implemented Stage 1 Load shedding - at short notice in the morning, which was escalated to Stage 2 in the evening.
On Wednesday, Eskom implemented Stage 1 load shedding from 4:30pm, which quickly turned to Stage 2 at around 8pm.
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality load shedding schedule should you need it.
Please note that:
UPDATED DOMESTIC GROUPS
- The schedule does not mean that every single household/property in a particular Group will definitely be switched off for the entire duration of the loadshedding time-slot;
- Hospitals and major industrial areas are not affected by loadshedding. In certain instances, there are households which are supplied from the same substation that provides power to a hospital or factory (such as at SANCA in Chatty) - these households are, fortunately and consequently, not affected by loadshedding;
Loadshedding will not be implemented outside the scheduled timeframes.
Stage 1 Weekly schedules from 13 April 2015 - 5 July 2015
Stage 2 Weekly schedules from 13 April 2015 - 5 July 2015
Stage 3 Weekly schedules from 13 April 2015 - 5 July 2015
Stage 4 Weekly schedules from 13 April 2015 - 5 July 2015
Last year, we were only able to find seven franchises...
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Executive Mayor, Athol Trollip, on Wednesday announced that he has appointed Yolanda Faro as the new Metro Police Chief. She will take up her post on the 1st December 2016...
There is a heavy police presence at the National Assembly...
Stormers and Springboks lock-forward...
National Treasury on Wednesday announced the launch...
Police in Willowvale have appealed to the public for...
Just under 62% of people in Nelson Mandela Bay own...
Bloemfontein Celtic managed to succumb to a goalless 0-0...
Police in Willowvale have launched an investigation...
- TRUMPED! A home owner can be evicted as an unlawful occupier
- Port Elizabeth man arrested in connection with mystery murder at Pine Lodge Resort
- Panayiotou trial day 10 – Defence claims state ambushed them
- Kouga Municipality to clamp down on illegal car guards
- Volunteer campaign to support NMMU’s students launched