'Very high' risk of load shedding on Friday: Eskom
Eskom says there is a very high probability of load shedding during the day on Friday as it battles to keep up with demand this week.
"The load shedding prognosis for today is very high," Eskom warned on Twitter.
On Thursday, Eskom implemented Stage 1 Load shedding - at short notice in the morning, which was escalated to Stage 2 in the evening.
On Wednesday, Eskom implemented Stage 1 load shedding from 4:30pm, which quickly turned to Stage 2 at around 8pm.
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality load shedding schedule should you need it.
Please note that:
UPDATED DOMESTIC GROUPS
- The schedule does not mean that every single household/property in a particular Group will definitely be switched off for the entire duration of the loadshedding time-slot;
- Hospitals and major industrial areas are not affected by loadshedding. In certain instances, there are households which are supplied from the same substation that provides power to a hospital or factory (such as at SANCA in Chatty) - these households are, fortunately and consequently, not affected by loadshedding;
Loadshedding will not be implemented outside the scheduled timeframes.
Stage 1 Weekly schedules from 13 April 2015 - 5 July 2015
Stage 2 Weekly schedules from 13 April 2015 - 5 July 2015
Stage 3 Weekly schedules from 13 April 2015 - 5 July 2015
Stage 4 Weekly schedules from 13 April 2015 - 5 July 2015
African Drumbeat did Interactive Drumming & Zulu...
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism, in partnership with...
The FNB NMMU-Madibaz will be determined to finish their...
The Emalahleni Local Municipality on Wednesday held a...
Southern Kings pivot, Lionel Cronje, who has been vice-captain...
Chippa United Captain, Thamsanqa Sangweni, has emphasized that Head...
Police in Uitenhage on Thursday commended the lengthy sentences handed down to two men convicted in two unrelated incidents that saw the brutal rape of a woman and a child in...
Doc-U-Mentally – a film which aptly captures the...
Boomtown’s 2017 campaign for First Choice’s popular dairy...
- Man who raped girl at Dora Nginza Hospital expected to apply for bail
- 21-year-old woman fatally stabs 40-year-old brother alleging he raped her since age 7
- Port Elizabeth estate agent, Kobie Potgieter, stars in home renovation series
- Temperatures reach high discomfort levels in many parts of the Eastern Cape
- Prosecutors deciding on case of woman who killed brother she alleges raped her for years