What’s On in the Garden Route?
Explore our Garden Route events calendar to see what events are taking place this weekend in the Garden Route.
- Join in on every Friday night at 7pm for a fun filled evening! Bring your team of 2-6 pals, put on your thinking caps and join in the silliness! Entry fee is R10 per person, book a table in advance to avoid disappointment. Cash and other prizes to be won. Physical Address: Santos Express Train Lodge, Munro Rd, Santos Beach, Mossel Bay. Telephone: 044 691 1995, Mobile No: 083 900 7797, Email: [email protected] Website: www.santosexpress.co.za
- The Market Lane Crafts and Food Market takes place at Donnerail Square, Behind Market Street in George every Saturday from 8:30am till 2pm. For enquiries contact Bes at 0837015352.
- The Outeniqua Farmers’ Market takes place from 8am, and is a five-hectare site which is home to nearly 80 food and craft stalls offering produce and goods created by local farmers and skilled craft people. The Market is located opposite the Garden Route Mall on the N2, and takes place every Saturday. You can expect some great stalls, including honey, cheese, fish, chocolate, cakes and other delicious foods. Click here for more information.
- The George Park Run takes place every Saturday at 8am at the Botanical Gardens. It’s free! But please register before your first run. Only ever register with park run once. Website: www.parkrun.co.za
- Klein Karoo Sport vir Gestremdes bied op 9 September Mnr. en Mev. Selfvertroue aan. Dit is 'n formele geleentheid waar persone met gestremdhede aan die spesiale aand gaan deelneem. Mans en vroue gaan in hul beste aanddrag geklee wees. Die kaartjies is R100 en die geleentheid is 6pm vir 6:30pm. Daar is ook 'n ete ingesluit.Vir meer inligting skakel Susan by 076 042 4259 of e-pos haar by [email protected].
- The Knysna Friday Night Market takes place at Knysna Montessori School (off Welbedacht Road) from 4pm to 8pm. Enjoy a wide variety of food. Bar available. For more information call 044 382-5316.
- Start the weekend right at a festive village market ‘under milkwood’ from 4pm. Quaff your favourite wine, nibble aged cheeses and munch kebabs straight off the coals while listening to live music. Milkwood Village is an all-year-round meeting place with a lovely vibe. Mosey around the arts, crafts and unique clothing stalls, eat yummy food, slake your thirst with a pint at one of the pubs and just enjoy the vibrant magical atmosphere beneath the old White Milkwood trees.
- The Wild Oats Market is an exciting and significant landmark in the heart of South Africa’s garden route; this multiple award-winning WILD OATS Community Farmers' Market is located on the outskirts of the tiny coastal town of Sedgefield, adjacent to the beautiful Swartvlei lake-lagoon and takes place from 8am till noon.
More than 30 final year students whose hopes of finishing their academic journey were dashed by a lack of funds shared their excitement at being the recipients of Nelson Mandela ...
With the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Council's...
African Drumbeat did Interactive Drumming & Zulu...
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism, in partnership with...
The FNB NMMU-Madibaz will be determined to...
The Emalahleni Local Municipality on Wednesday held a...
Southern Kings pivot, Lionel Cronje, who has been vice-captain...
Chippa United Captain, Thamsanqa Sangweni, has emphasized that Head...
Police in Uitenhage on Thursday commended the lengthy...
- Seven injured after elevator plunges to the ground at Mount Road police station
- Man who raped girl at Dora Nginza Hospital expected to apply for bail
- 21-year-old woman fatally stabs 40-year-old brother alleging he raped her since age 7
- Prosecutors deciding on case of woman who killed brother she alleges raped her for years
- Will defiant Andile Lungisa resign as ANC Nelson Mandela Bay chairman?