What’s On in the Garden Route?
Explore our Garden Route events calendar to see what events are taking place this weekend in the Garden Route.
- Join in on every Friday night at 7pm for a fun filled evening! Bring your team of 2-6 pals, put on your thinking caps and join in the silliness! Entry fee is R10 per person, book a table in advance to avoid disappointment. Cash and other prizes to be won. Physical Address: Santos Express Train Lodge, Munro Rd, Santos Beach, Mossel Bay. Telephone: 044 691 1995, Mobile No: 083 900 7797, Email: [email protected] Website: www.santosexpress.co.za
- The Market Lane Crafts and Food Market takes place at Donnerail Square, Behind Market Street in George every Saturday from 8:30am till 2pm. For enquiries contact Bes at 0837015352.
- The Outeniqua Farmers’ Market takes place from 8am, and is a five-hectare site which is home to nearly 80 food and craft stalls offering produce and goods created by local farmers and skilled craft people. The Market is located opposite the Garden Route Mall on the N2, and takes place every Saturday. You can expect some great stalls, including honey, cheese, fish, chocolate, cakes and other delicious foods. Click here for more information.
- The George Park Run takes place every Saturday at 8am at the Botanical Gardens. It’s free! But please register before your first run. Only ever register with park run once. Website: www.parkrun.co.za
- Klein Karoo Sport vir Gestremdes bied op 9 September Mnr. en Mev. Selfvertroue aan. Dit is 'n formele geleentheid waar persone met gestremdhede aan die spesiale aand gaan deelneem. Mans en vroue gaan in hul beste aanddrag geklee wees. Die kaartjies is R100 en die geleentheid is 6pm vir 6:30pm. Daar is ook 'n ete ingesluit.Vir meer inligting skakel Susan by 076 042 4259 of e-pos haar by [email protected].
- The Knysna Friday Night Market takes place at Knysna Montessori School (off Welbedacht Road) from 4pm to 8pm. Enjoy a wide variety of food. Bar available. For more information call 044 382-5316.
- Start the weekend right at a festive village market ‘under milkwood’ from 4pm. Quaff your favourite wine, nibble aged cheeses and munch kebabs straight off the coals while listening to live music. Milkwood Village is an all-year-round meeting place with a lovely vibe. Mosey around the arts, crafts and unique clothing stalls, eat yummy food, slake your thirst with a pint at one of the pubs and just enjoy the vibrant magical atmosphere beneath the old White Milkwood trees.
- The Wild Oats Market is an exciting and significant landmark in the heart of South Africa’s garden route; this multiple award-winning WILD OATS Community Farmers' Market is located on the outskirts of the tiny coastal town of Sedgefield, adjacent to the beautiful Swartvlei lake-lagoon and takes place from 8am till noon.
Notice is hereby given that the electricity supply...
Scores of new students and their parents are set to descend on Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University’s (NMMU) Indoor Sports Centre on Saturday, to kick-start the annual first-year...
An enthusiastic team of 30 champions have been...
Pearson High School hosted fellow PE rivals, Grey High...
The figures for visitor traffic at Cape Town International...
The George Municipality’s department of...
Chippa United have confirmed that highly-acquainted development coach, Zipho...
The Broad – Based Black Economic Empowerment Act and...
Many of us view the New Year as the next chapter. We...
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL)...
- 18-year-old male drowns in PE spear fishing tragedy
- Stolen electronics valued at R80 000 and destined for PE intercepted in Alexandria
- Another fuel price hike predicated at the end of January
- One of Port Elizabeth's most wanted gangsters expected in court after weekend arrest
- Two killed, one wounded in Bloemendal weekend shooting