Zuma leads Presidential Imbizo to Pietermaritzburg
President Jacob Zuma will on Tuesday lead a Presidential Imbizo in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, with a number of Cabinet Ministers, KZN Premier, MECs and Mayors.
The Presidential Imbizo will be held at the Durban University of Technology (DUT) Indumiso Campus and will begin with a service delivery Expo and later a community engagement session.
President Zuma will be accompanied by Premier Senzo Mchunu and Provincial MECs, Mayor of Msunduzi Municipality, Chris Ndlela and the Mayor of Umgungundlovu District Municipality, Yusuf Bhamjee.
Cabinet Ministers, who will accompany the President during his visit to the area, include:
- Minister in the Presidency responsible for Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Jeff Radebe;
- Minister in the Presidency responsible for Women, Susan Shabangu;
- Minister of Human Settlements, Lindiwe Sisulu;
- Minister of Energy, Tina Joemat-Pettersson;
- Minister of Basic Education, Angie Motshekga;
- Minister of Higher Education and Training, Dr Blade Nzimande;
- Minister of Transport, Dipuo Peters;
- Minister of Social Development, Bathabile Dlamini;
- Minister of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba;
- Minister of Water and Sanitation, Nomvula Mokonyane;
- Minister of State Security, David Mahlobo;
- Minister of Communications, Faith Muthambi and
- Minister of Police, Nathi Nhleko;
The President will also be accompanied by Deputy Minister of Police, Maggie Sotyu and Deputy Minister of Social Development, Hendrietta Bogopane-Zulu.
Photo caption: IMBIZO... President Jacob Zuma will on Tuesday lead a Presidential Imbizo in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, with a number of Cabinet Ministers, KZN Premier, MECs and Mayors.
Due to restricted stadium renovations that are being applied...
Oxigen has signed a sponsorship deal with...
Diligence on the part of Alexandria Detectives resulted in the interception and arrest of a man transporting stolen goods from Kenton on Sea to Port Elizabeth over the weekend. According to local police, on Sunday, at about 10:30, Sergeant Sunet Bakkes...
King William’s Town police are requesting community assistance...
Chippa United have built a reputation around their passing...
The Pink Ladies, a non-profit organisation, which assists...
South Africa has estimated a R350 billion annual...
South African motorists can expect another fuel price...
The Eastern Cape Provincial Legislature Portfolio Committee...
- 18-year-old male drowns in PE spear fishing tragedy
- One of Port Elizabeth's most wanted gangsters expected in court after weekend arrest
- Stolen electronics valued at R80 000 and destined for PE intercepted in Alexandria
- Two killed, one wounded in Bloemendal weekend shooting
- Another fuel price hike predicated at the end of January