Zuma leads Presidential Imbizo to Pietermaritzburg
President Jacob Zuma will on Tuesday lead a Presidential Imbizo in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, with a number of Cabinet Ministers, KZN Premier, MECs and Mayors.
The Presidential Imbizo will be held at the Durban University of Technology (DUT) Indumiso Campus and will begin with a service delivery Expo and later a community engagement session.
President Zuma will be accompanied by Premier Senzo Mchunu and Provincial MECs, Mayor of Msunduzi Municipality, Chris Ndlela and the Mayor of Umgungundlovu District Municipality, Yusuf Bhamjee.
Cabinet Ministers, who will accompany the President during his visit to the area, include:
- Minister in the Presidency responsible for Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Jeff Radebe;
- Minister in the Presidency responsible for Women, Susan Shabangu;
- Minister of Human Settlements, Lindiwe Sisulu;
- Minister of Energy, Tina Joemat-Pettersson;
- Minister of Basic Education, Angie Motshekga;
- Minister of Higher Education and Training, Dr Blade Nzimande;
- Minister of Transport, Dipuo Peters;
- Minister of Social Development, Bathabile Dlamini;
- Minister of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba;
- Minister of Water and Sanitation, Nomvula Mokonyane;
- Minister of State Security, David Mahlobo;
- Minister of Communications, Faith Muthambi and
- Minister of Police, Nathi Nhleko;
The President will also be accompanied by Deputy Minister of Police, Maggie Sotyu and Deputy Minister of Social Development, Hendrietta Bogopane-Zulu.
Photo caption: IMBIZO... President Jacob Zuma will on Tuesday lead a Presidential Imbizo in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, with a number of Cabinet Ministers, KZN Premier, MECs and Mayors.
Three men are expected in court on Monday after they were...
Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa says industry must partner...
Police in KwaZakhele, Port Elizabeth, are investigating a case of business robbery, which occurred at about 16:30 on Friday. "It...
In association with Belgotex Sport – Greenfields SA, South Africa’s...
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality on Friday advised...
The economic transformation discussion...
The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would...
The Master Builders Association (MBA) of Eastern Cape hosted...
Members of the Bloemfontein Flying Squad dealt a heavy...
Disgruntled Road Accident Fund (RAF) employees, who are...
- Police intercept drugs worth R1.5 million destined for Eastern Cape, two men and woman arrested
- Three men expected in court for Uitenhage house robbery
- Police investigating after PE doctor robbed at gunpoint at his surgery
- EC MBA hosts Health & Safety Conference to address ‘burning’ questions in building industries
- 21-year-old woman fatally stabs 40-year-old brother alleging he raped her since age 7