South Africa will face Scotland in the Rugby World Cup on 10 September 2023.
Guess the score and stand a chance to win a midweek at ATKV Resorts.
What can you win?
The reader who guesses the score correctly wins a midweek (Sunday 14:00 to Thursday 10:00) in a standard unit at one of ATKV’s seven self-catering holiday resorts of his/her choice.
These resorts are ATKV-Buffelspoort near Rustenburg, ATKV-Drakensville at the foot of the Drakensberg near Bergville, ATKV-Eiland Spa near Tzaneen, ATKV-Goudini Spa near Worcester, ATKV-Hartenbos along Mossel Bay, ATKV-Klein-Kariba near Bela Bela and ATKV Natalia at Illovo in KwaZulu-Natal.
For more information about the resorts, click here and feel free to visit the website atkvoorde.co.za.
The price includes accommodation for four people. Because these are self-catering resorts, you must provide for all meals yourself. There are restaurant and shopping facilities if you wish to make use of them.
Entries for this competition close on 9 September 2023.
Terms and conditions
- If more than one reader guesses the score correctly, a winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries.
- If no one guesses the score correctly, the person with the score closest to the final score will be declared the winner.
- Entries for this competition close on 9 September 2023 at 23:45.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- RNews and the ATKV cannot accept liability if your entry does not reach us in time for any reason.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and email by RNews.
- If you don’t hear from us, you can assume you weren’t one of the winners.
- The price is not valid during school holidays, weekends and long weekends.
- The price/accommodation is valid until 28 February 2024.
- Sponsorship cannot be extended, and must be used in the above period.
- Prize is not transferable/saleable or exchangeable. Prize winner must be identifiable at resort.
- Transport costs to and from the resort are for your own account.