South Africa will play our first group game in the Rugby World Cup on Sunday, 10 September 2023. One lucky RNnews reader and his/her companion can come and watch this match with us at ATKV Klein-Kariba.
The Springboks face Scotland at Stade de Marseille in France at 17:45.
The famous sports expert and former SuperSport program leader Arnold Geerdts will also join us so that together we can support our players in green and gold.
What can you win?
One lucky RNnews reader and a companion are invited to spend the night at ATKV Klein-Kariba on Sunday, September 10, where they will watch the first Springbok game of the Rugby World Cup at Klein-Kariba’s Bokkie Park together with RNews and Arnold Geerdts.
The price includes a barbecue dinner with us and breakfast on Monday morning.
You must arrange your own transport to and from Klein-Kariba.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, 6 September 2023.
About ATKV Klein-Kariba
About ninety minutes from Johannesburg, just outside Bela-Bela, ATKV-Klein-Kariba sparkles in one of the Waterberge’s most beautiful gorges.
This beautiful resort offers a wide range of accommodation with genuine Bushveld hospitality.
A variety of activities, leisure facilities and facilities such as a restaurant, fast food section and a well-stocked shop ensure that guests do not experience a single inconvenient moment. In addition, Klein-Kariba is located on the Bosveld tourist route and the ideal base for various day tours.
With modern facilities for groups of up to 700, ATKV-Klein-Kariba’s tranquility and peaceful silence provide the perfect atmosphere for positive and imaginative business planning and conferences.
Or come and make your dream wedding come true with a forest wedding in our own stone chapel by an enchanting waterfall.
ATKV-Klein-Kariba – true hospitality at the jewel of the Bosveld!
Click here to book your next holiday.
Sign up now
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is 6 September 2023.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries.
- The winner will be announced on 7 September 2023 on RNews.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and email by RNews.
- If you don’t hear from us, you can assume you weren’t one of the winners.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You must arrange your own transport to and from ATKV Klein-Kariba.
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and refreshments are not included in the price.
- RNews and the ATKV cannot accept liability if your entry does not reach us in time for any reason.
- RNews, the ATKV and Arnold Geerdts are not responsible for any damage or loss that you or your companion may suffer arising from the competition.
- Prize is not transferable/saleable or exchangeable. Prize winner must be identifiable at resort.