More than ten of the country’s best artists will get the Jacaranda city singing and dancing during Jacaranda Day 2023, which will take place on 12 August at the Idle Wild estate in Centurion.
This music festival, presented by Jacaranda FM in collaboration with Huawei, promises great outdoor family fun by artists such as Demi Lee Moore, Matthew Mole, Refentse, Early B, Prime Circle, Karlien van Jaarsveld and many more.
Jacaranda FM’s own Rob Forbes, co-presenter of The Drive with Rob and Rozhis body is also going to keep DJing.
This is the first time in five years that this festival can be presented again.
“What an opportunity to look forward to. This is a joint work event and not just a mere sponsorship. A powerful communication technology brand like Huawei partnering with a radio station as beloved as Jacaranda FM is going to set the barometer for family-friendly music events in Gauteng,” believes Deirdre King, managing director of Jacaranda FM.
“This new collaboration with Jacaranda FM highlights how technology and music connect people. Music is a very important part of our everyday life. We are excited to work with Jacaranda FM and look forward to sharing this opportunity with our consumers,” said Jun Sun, General Manager of the Huawei Consumer Business Group South Africa.
Five lucky families (of four members each) stand a chance to win tickets for Jacaranda Day 2023. The competition closes Sunday 30 July about 23:45 and the winners will be notified by email or phone.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition closes Sunday 30 July about 23:45.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Participants must be over 18 years of age
- The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw will take place immediately after the closing date, after which RNews will contact the winners.
- Once all winners have responded, their names will be announced on RNews.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The price only includes entry to the festival. Winners are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Participants must live in South Africa.