Four lucky RNews readers can each win four tickets to the Southern Cape kykNET Buite Expo. This expo will be presented between 29 September and 1 October in Hartenbos at the ATKV holiday resort.
This unique expo has been a highlight on campers’ calendars since 2011 and takes place every year with great success at the Sondela Nature Reserve in Limpopo and the Môreson Farm just outside Malmesbury. However, this is the first time that Southern Cape residents can also share in this fun.
The kykNET Outdoor Expo is also one of the largest expos of its kind in South Africa and offers something for every pocket and taste, whether you are looking for your first entry-level one-man tent, or want to upgrade to a luxury caravan.
Unlike shops, this expo offers buyers the opportunity to see and experience products as they would actually be used in nature thanks to the safe atmosphere in which it takes place.
Because it is offered during the school holidays, there is fun and entertainment to keep the whole family busy: from children’s entertainment, an amusement park, a flea market and food stalls to 4×4 obstacle courses with André de Villiers from the kykNET programme, André 4×4.
This beautiful Cape coastline can also be enjoyed from the air thanks to Mossel Bay Helicopters who offer helicopter rides.
Although it is not a music festival, great artists such as Neels Moir, Landman, Soné Joubert, Rooies, Blackie Swart, Desmond Wells, Johan Liebenberg, David Fourie, Rooiwyn Profeet and Dewald Dippenaar will provide wonderful musical entertainment thanks to a sponsorship from Hankook Tires .
Jimmy’s Steakhouse also offers a potjie food competition where the public can come and fight things out against famous faces from the kykNET channel.
GT Camper in collaboration with Trio Events is offering a kykNET Outside Expo golf day for the second time this year, this time at the ever-popular Pinnacle Point golf estate in Mossel Bay.
It takes place on 27 September in the run-up to the expo. Sponsors and players who are interested can send an email to [email protected].
- Tickets can be purchased at the entrance, but buy your tickets here now to avoid disappointment.
- Special camping and glamping packages are also available for the weekend and can be booked with Delmaine at [email protected].
- Any exhibitor inquiries can be directed to Tersia at [email protected] or call her directly on 072 487 0000.
Four lucky families (of four members each) have the chance to win day visitor tickets for the kykNET Buite Expo. The competition closes Sunday 24 September about 23:45 and the winners will be notified by email or phone.
Fields with * is obliged.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes on Sunday 24 September at 23:45.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Participants must be over 18 years of age.
- The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw will take place immediately after the closing date, after which RNews will contact the winners.
- Once all winners have responded, their names will be announced on RNews.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The price badly includes entry to the expo. Winners are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Participants must live in South Africa.